What is the worst pick up line you have ever heard?

Cassiopeia

I was at "The Show" (big event in Adelaide, I'm not gonna bother explaining what it is because it's not important) a few years ago with my brother and his friends. We were in the show bird area where there's a whole bunch of different birds which are judged. Anyway, one of my brother's friends walked up to a girl and said, "All these birds have numbers, what's yours?". It was so stupid I facepalmed. Thankfully, I've never had to deal with pickup lines directed at me. They're all super cringy.

Random person from India takes the cake by a long-shot. They messaged me on Facebook and said they were disappointed I didn't remember them when I asked who they were. So when I asked how we met they responded (and I quote): "We met in this beautiful world...bottom of vast sky and on above of green ground.. ?"

I just said that didn't really narrow things down. Turns out they just saw my profile picture and decided to hmu.

There was this guy I kept in touch with after meeting him at Wacken Open Air. I was very very very blatant about my lack of interest in him from the very start, by which I mean it was literally the third or fourth thing I said to him via chat. He kept trying anyway and I turned him down every time. Again, I was not subtle. In one of our last conversations, I asked him why he wouldn't stop hitting on me, even though I declared 0 interest a bazillion times by now, at which point he dropped the immortal line: 

"Well, I'm sexy and I know it, so you should know it, too."

I kinda laughed in his face... and he finally gave up and surprise! he stopped chatting with me shortly after.

14 hours ago, Louis Hypo said:

My maths teacher uses chat up lines to memorise functions: "If you were a function, you'd be 1/cosC,"

What if you were Pi + i*e ? Presumably complex and irrational.
There's also y=e^x who struggles at social events, since whenever they try to integrate they end up with just themselves.

Archived