Aros in Science

N1GHTM4R3

• N1GHTM4R3 changed the title to Aros in Science

at this point we should just make a thread for my status updates

hey there, I’m an asexual questioning aromantic. I’m studying to go into animal or veterinary sciences. My current obsession is with cleaning old skulls. I currently have 13  

I've been lured out of silently watching the forums by the mention of science :P I'm studying biochem(maybe?) and work as a lab assistant in an analytical chemistry lab! I'm interested in chemistry, cellular biology, and microbes. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rather be Reading said:

I've been lured out of silently watching the forums by the mention of science :P I'm studying biochem(maybe?) and work as a lab assistant in an analytical chemistry lab! I'm interested in chemistry, cellular biology, and microbes. 

👀 ooh very interesting!!

• 3 weeks later...

Science, you say? I'm an archaeologist, and do paleontological monitoring on the side. I don't really get to do much serious scientific analysis, since I work in environmental compliance and mostly do fieldwork, but I love the more technical side of things and have an academic background in paleoclimatology.

The cool part about being an aro arch is that I can just say yes to digging holes in the desert for months at a time without worrying about how it would affect my partner XD

3 hours ago, Rook on the Hook said:

Science, you say? I'm an archaeologist, and do paleontological monitoring on the side. I don't really get to do much serious scientific analysis, since I work in environmental compliance and mostly do fieldwork, but I love the more technical side of things and have an academic background in paleoclimatology.

The cool part about being an aro arch is that I can just say yes to digging holes in the desert for months at a time without worrying about how it would affect my partner XD

oh that’s amazing! I got the chance to meet an palentologist and they were amazing. They helped id some of my skulls :) :Yespapo:

On 2/9/2024 at 7:20 AM, N1GHTM4R3 said:

I believe this belongs here.

I dunno, chat about science.

(Inspiration from @organs and bone's crazy status updates)

Hello fellow science aross!

I am aromantic and somewhere on ace spectrum!! I study physics at uni and i am kinda mad about science specially physics!!  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, organs and bone said:

oh that’s amazing! I got the chance to meet an palentologist and they were amazing. They helped id some of my skulls :) :Yespapo:

oh that's super cool! I've actually been thinking about starting a bone collection myself, I just don't know if I have the storage space for a bunch of long bones in addition to my reference collection of local flintknapping materials.