Thoughts on kissing?

i think i'd be fine with pecks but the thought of deeper, more romantic kisses (like with tongue) kinda grosses me out, though i'm not sure if that's an aro thing, a germophobe thing, or both lol.

Simple pecks on the cheek or forehead in a platonic context has always been fine with me, but anything going into a romantic/sexual context or on the lips is a hard no.

• Like 2

i really don't know, i have never wanted to kiss someone and i keep thinking about how i feel about it and i just can't figure it out. but i guess i am disgusted even by the idea of closed mouth kissing. tho if i ever have a qpr or a close friend i will be ok with peck on the cheek(i am really trying here😂)

6 hours ago, illumi said:

cheek and forehead kisses are fine. i like them. 

forehead kissesss aree soo goodddd!!

• Like 3

I've never kissed, however if I did kiss a partner I would make sure that it would be just lips, some kisses people will practically eat each others faces and that would feel the equivalent of having the dentist touch the saliva within your mouth and get it all over your cheeks when you can't do anything about it because they're working with your teeth...not a fun feeling

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

My lesbian friend (we are a very LGBTQ+group) kisses me in the forehead sometimes and thats ok, but once it was the lips and my brain told me to smack her and before I could stop it, (SSSSHHHHLLLLAAAP) It happend. Still feel so BAAAAADDDDD

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I really don't like kissing that much and even my family I don't like but with a VERY specific circumstance (demiromantic) maybe I would do it and somewhat enjoy is but french kissing is... idk man a little bit much for me like I might do it if a significant other wanted to but I would NEVER make that move first.

• 2 weeks later...

for me it depends on the person. i never thought about kissing as something i wanted to do until i had my first kiss. i usually kiss my friends forehead, partners cheeks and hand not very often cos germs. if lip kissing, closed mouth! the thought of french kissing makes me a bit disgusted.

• 2 weeks later...

Kissing feels inherently sexual to me and I feel like I'd be very uncomfortable with the idea of non-sexual kissing

That being said I haven't tried it so maybe that's wrong, I wouldn't know!

• 2 weeks later...

I've never felt the need to try it in my life, but I was curious and final)y it happened to me some months ago... my first thought was "kissing is overrated" 😂 it doesn't disgust me, I don't mind, it makes me feel nothing except when it lasts too long - I get bored 😅