So, hey~

Zae

I'm (obviously) Zae~

And yeah, there's not really much to say about me~

I'm a 16 year old Aro Ace and I really like Anime/Manga and stupid puns =3

I also draw sometimes, but I could be better...

Oh, and I totally call dips on the purple text, 'cause I always write in purple!...In the internet...if I can...because of reasons...

Yeah, so that's all~

Have a good day or something~

I'll be the first person to actually respond to your post with more than just "welcome"! What's your favorite anime? Manga? I've watched a ton of anime, but I've avoided manga. Was that a bad choice? I can write in purple too, being a purple dalek. Come back to chat and party with us!

8 hours ago, DeMorgan said:

I'll be the first person to actually respond to your post with more than just "welcome"! What's your favorite anime? Manga? I've watched a ton of anime, but I've avoided manga. Was that a bad choice? I can write in purple too, being a purple dalek. Come back to chat and party with us!

I can party with you today or something, because the time stamp says you wrote this somewhen at 3AM in my time, and I was asleep then 'cause I had to stand up at 6AM~

I don't think you're missing too much out, since most good manga get an anime adaption. If I had to choose one anime as my favorite I would probably choose Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood since it was the first anime I really watched and pretty good~

(Though it had too much romance for me, even though it has nearly none....)

So, what anime did you like?

6 minutes ago, Rythian said:

I have to agree with you there, fmab is really good, have you tried black butler?

Yeah, I've watched the first and secons season =3

• 7 months later...

You watch anime? What's your favorite? Also, I enjoy reading manga! My very first one was Kilala Princess! :3

Also I appreciate the fact that you type in purple text. I do as well! 

Hurray for purple!!

Image result for purple gif

(I chose this gif because it looked pretty... owo)

36 minutes ago, iigolden said:

You watch anime? What's your favorite? Also, I enjoy reading manga! My very first one was Kilala Princess! :3

Also I appreciate the fact that you type in purple text. I do as well! 

Hurray for purple!!

I don't really have a favorite anime, but if I had to choose one, I would probably take Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. That was the one that really got me into anime~

I read Kilala Princess, too. It was one of the only ones our town library had and I don't really remember much of it, It's been a few years~

What is your favorite anime or manga? And recommendations would be appreciated too~

Oh, and I'm evil, so I just had to write in orange now >:)

4 hours ago, Zae said:

I don't really have a favorite anime, but if I had to choose one, I would probably take Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. That was the one that really got me into anime~

I read Kilala Princess, too. It was one of the only ones our town library had and I don't really remember much of it, It's been a few years~

What is your favorite anime or manga? And recommendations would be appreciated too~

Oh, and I'm evil, so I just had to write in orange now >:)

How could you?! D: The purple trusted you!

Nah, I'm just kidding. My favorite anime is Madoka Magica, the literal "anti-magical girl anime". Definitely recommend that one! If you watch it, tell me what ye think! I haven't gotten a favorite manga, I'm still just reading PGSM right now LOL. 

Awesome, finally someone I know who's read it! :D I remember asking the librarian which aisle it was in and she looked at me all weird. xD I can tell she's never read manga before LOL. XP 

Hello and welcome!  I don't change my text color, but when I have a choice I always use Georgia.  I'm not super into anime, but I watch JoJo's Bizarre Adventure pretty obsessively, and will probably move on to the manga when I get through season 4.  I also have watched a little bit of Hokuto No Ken.  My friend/squish has gotten me more into anime since I met her.

20 hours ago, iigolden said:

Nah, I'm just kidding. My favorite anime is Madoka Magica, the literal "anti-magical girl anime". Definitely recommend that one! If you watch it, tell me what ye think! I haven't gotten a favorite manga, I'm still just reading PGSM right now LOL. 

Awesome, finally someone I know who's read it! :D I remember asking the librarian which aisle it was in and she looked at me all weird. xD I can tell she's never read manga before LOL. XP 

Oh, yes, I've seen Madoka Magica~

I liked it, it was very nice~

The music was great~

3 hours ago, Zae said:

Oh, yes, I've seen Madoka Magica~

I liked it, it was very nice~

The music was great~

Oh, really? Who was your favorite character? Mine was Kyoko! (As you can probably tell by my profile LOL.)

Image result for madoka magica kyoko gif

On 16.11.2016 at 11:47 PM, iigolden said:

Oh, really? Who was your favorite character? Mine was Kyoko! (As you can probably tell by my profile LOL.)

What?! I totally couldn't tell! xD

Don't really have a favorite character there, but Kyoko really was cool~

1 hour ago, shotinthehand said:

Welcome! Hooray for puns, and hooray for being around people who get the aro-spec opening up punexplored opportunities. The only anime I've finished is "Attack on Titan" and jeez, we need season 2!

We'll still be waiting for that for a while :\

3 minutes ago, Louis Hypo said:

Buzz buzz and welcome to arocalypse. (7.5 months in)

Yay xD

Archived