What's the best time of the year where you live?

Holmbo

In Stockholm the best time of the year is June because it's the start of summer and everyone is at their highest energy enjoying the light and the warmth. We have really long evenings with beautiful soft twilight, tonight the sun sets at 22:03.

It made me curious what do you think it's the best time of year where you live and why?

Although my favourite season is autumn, my favourite time of the year in my country, which is Poland by the way, is probably late spring, like May!! It's a really nice month. The weather is usually really pleasant, because it's not too hot, but it's not so cold either. There's a lot school work, however I don't really mind it then. 

Late October through November. Its nice and cool, you get to see the mosses and licorice fern being showy, winds and rain, the leaves are mostly fallen off.

Also generally at that point the wildfire smoke from August and September is gone.

Edit: USA, Oregon, Portland metro area

Edited by Balfrog

Autumn. So, September-November is where it's at for me in my country, America. Though I only say that because it's my favorite season. Not to crap on Christmas, since - although I'm not religious - it's one of my faves, but I feel like Halloween is just, superb, so, when it's Fall me and all my friends can dress as gayly as we want.

But I also live in Kentucky, where our weather is unpredictable as fuck from being surrounded by Southern States that like burning me and raising our temperatures to the hundreds, and being surrounded by upper Northern States that truly bring in the humidity that flares up anyone's asthma (or calm it down for some) and can have it feel like Winter during July if it wants, kind of makes me more biased to the autumn months where it's usually pleasantly warm when the heat flares up and only chilly when the temperatures drop (till it gets close to December where it's basically feels like the Arctic just without snow).

Edited by The Newest Fabled Creature

If we're talking about the weather I'd say beginning of May cause the sun's back and we can enjoy being outside, but the whole heat from the summer isn't here yet

If we look more generally... I'd say either Christmas cause that's when we see the family and eat a lot, or the last few weeks of school when exams are done and you just keep going cause you wanna see your friends

(I'm a French student)

4 hours ago, TheApothiAroace said:

In California it gets kinda hot in other seasons and I love nighttime and cold, so I would have to say winter.

I feel similar.  But only when I'm in SoCal.  When I'm in NorCal, I prefer Spring because the longer days make life more convenient.