Weirdest insults I've heard

SwiftySpeedy

I was bored and taking a look online and discovered the insult Cheese Eater which apparently is an insult for someone who is a snitch? I don't know. If you got any others please reply.

Β 

Β (Cheese EaterΒ πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€Β πŸ§€πŸ§€πŸ§€πŸ§€πŸ§€πŸ§€πŸ§€)

10 minutes ago, Jot-Aro Kujo said:

Ah, so the kids are still throwing around the same homophobic jokes in 2023, huh…

I get called "gay" on a daily basis at school (I'm not 😭)

31 minutes ago, Cal said:

I get called "gay" on a daily basis at school (I'm not 😭)

I feel ya, it's annoying as heck for people to throw around something that random and then further screw with actually gay people. :(

18 minutes ago, AroAcedragon13 said:

I'm not letting the homophobic jokes bother me because they're boring,overused and unoriginal like if you wanna insult someone be more creative.

EXACTLY!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Rinpochard said:

Someone in my class told another guy that he is "the reason why shampoo has instructions"

That hits hard considering that some have warnings saying β€œdo not drink”.

6 hours ago, Eclipse said:

People would call one another "forehead" in the 8th grade, and i never understood what the heck it meant.

I honestly don’t see how it’s supposed to be offensive at all.

I thought at some point in my life that I was agender (and maybe I am, who knows), and after I came out as agender someone asked me if the reason why I identify as that is because I'm actually empty inside 😨😨 I don't know if they were being for real or not, but it was certainly a weird question.

• 6 months later...

Me and my friends were making up a alien invasion movie for some reason and my friends said I would be "the twist villain but a really incompetent twist villain so she gets hit on the head with a stick by other friend whose name I'm not putting on the internet who is the boss villain"