What is your other 'love' in life instead of romance?

Littleface

creating things... I make little animal figurines out of cafe surviettes and stick figures out of wires. and I love gifting things ive knitted /crocheted to my friends. I just need to find someone who loves gift receiving as much as i like gift giving :)

• Like 3

1. Music - I can't sing or play any instrument properly, but I love listening to it so much! I genuinely can't go a day without listening to it. Music is my everything.

2. Writing - I LOVE WRITING!!! I love making unrealistic (at least for me) stories with these silly litlle characters I've created. I love projecting my feelings onto them, because it (somehow) helps me understand myself.

3. Sports - especially volleyball, skiing and swimming!!! 

4. My friends - we're hilarious together. They're all very dear to me.

5. Movies/series/books - I like them, because they consume a great amount of my free time.

• Like 1

On 1/24/2023 at 4:25 AM, Storm_leopardcat said:

Ooh, I love Kurzgesagt!

Do you have a favorite aspect of Kurzgesagt? Perhaps a specific video? I'm fascinated by he space videos especially -- more especially videos about black holes.

• Like 1

i love writing and worldbuilding too. and, i dont know if this counts, i love decorating my room. im currently making a display for my pointlessly large collection of stuffed animals, and honestly, i wouldnt mind doing this for the rest of my life lol

• Like 1

On 1/25/2023 at 6:42 PM, GoodbyeRepublicServices said:

Do you have a favorite aspect of Kurzgesagt? Perhaps a specific video? I'm fascinated by he space videos especially -- more especially videos about black holes.

Same here! I love their videos about space, astronomy, and the hypothetical scenarios they come up with! 

Also cant forget the existential crisis videos! 

I also love their videos about extreme topics, like the most deadly virus, was it? I can’t remember the actual video’s name, sorry!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Storm_leopardcat said:

Also cant forget the existential crisis videos!

I love those ones, too.

2 hours ago, Storm_leopardcat said:

I also love their videos about extreme topics, like the most deadly virus, was it? I can’t remember the actual video’s name, sorry!

I just browsed the channel. The name was "The Deadliest Virus on Earth". I haven't seen that one yet. Currently, I'm looking at Kurzgesagt's Spanish channel so I can get more practice listening to Spanish. I'm about 90% fluent right now. I enjoy their French channel as well. I'm pretty good at French, too, but not as fluent because there are few opportunities to speak it for me.

My passion is my web serial; I've been publishing it for 2.5 years now and it's my baby. I also love creating in general- writing and drawing and mask-making. Putting something weird out into the world and seeing people's reactions to it. Creating things that make people happy.

• Like 2

1. my besties

2. arts! i like drawing, writing, music, etc. they're the best

3. TV shows! If you get me talking I may divulge into lore/theories/random moments in canon that have made up 90% of my daily functioning power. I obsessively read and consume media, to the point where I think it's taken over my life tbh lol

4. world building is a big one too. i worldbuild all the time (mostly at night and early morning) and I have universes upon universes in my head (even as a 7-9yr old id imagine interesting stories with lego characters)

On 2/1/2023 at 8:11 AM, the more the merrier said:

Wow! What is this called, if you don't mind the question? Would you mind if we checked it out?

It's called Katabasis! Anyone is welcome to check it out ^^ but don't feel obligated.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1