Spotify Wrapped

AromanticAardvark

Mine was ‘Body talks’ from the Struts (and Kesha) I really like the upbeat melody, don’t really listen to the lyrics ;)

I have Spotify on for most of the day as a background filler, mainly on the ‘Lo-Fi study’ playlist. That’s how I got to a total of 80825 hours of listening 😅

786C1223-4691-4BE8-BF57-23FD06C1EB09.jpeg.4267623162fb98cf996798862eaa902c.jpeg

Top artists are pretty accurate, the songs… Are all just from my bedtime playlist, not what I really listen to on a day to day basis. 

1 hour ago, Nix said:

Mine was ‘Body talks’ from the Struts (and Kesha) I really like the upbeat melody, don’t really listen to the lyrics ;)

Couldn’t be me, I’m in it for the music AND the lyrics. Bitches love a song about being attentive to your sexual partner’s body language and boundaries and comfort levels baybeeeee!! Not to mention the utter bisexual treat of both Luke Spiller AND Kesha singing them. Fuckin chef kiss

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/1/2022 at 5:36 AM, queer_kaleidoscope said:

Top song was 'Doubt' by Twenty One Pilots... listened to it 202 times, which might have been a bit excessive? 

Aaaaaaa I love twenty one pilots

1 hour ago, Frogrobin said:

Aaaaaaa I love twenty one pilots

they were the first band i got into, in 2015.  my taste is heavier now but they'll always have a special place in my heart.  i know all their stuff up to/including trench by heart.  tyler's a great lyricist.

• Like 1