teen corner

illumi

On 9/1/2023 at 11:07 PM, Harvest-Unity said:

Oooh I also love AJR! I was very confused why so many people hated it, so I looked it up on a thread and the reply was 'because it's music for teenage girls' and I thought, well, I'm a teenage girl! 🤷‍♀️

AJR is great. What’s your favorite song of theirs? Mine is Wow I’m Not Crazy.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/2/2023 at 9:47 PM, TrueEvergreen said:

just came back to this website after a while, and im surprised at how dead this chat is, it used to be a lot more active

maybe its inactive due to school. its been a while since i logged on as well.

Are there any therians here? I need a little help.

So, the thing is I've actually wondered this before. I can't remember when this was, but I thought of one of the characters kin. And suddenly i felt very deeply connected to an animal in a way I couldn't exactly understand, but I couldn't exactly recognize what animal it was. I wasn't sure exactly what it was that was happening to me. Sometimes I get these animalistic urges. I am capable of feeling like an animal.

I've seen the therian community and it's so welcoming and kind and gives me this sense of freedom.

I think if I am a few potential theriotypes might be wolf and raccoon, but I'm not sure.

I don't know if I experienced phantom limbs in the past, but I don't think I do now.

I don't know, this is all very vague, and I apologize for that.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m deleting this account once this is responded to so I know someone knows what I said, I’ve had it for almost two years now, I used to be iamorchid, I’m sorry for everything I did and said, it was inexcusable I am sorry, goodbye

Edited by Ispeakgerman

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2023 at 4:58 PM, TrueEvergreen said:

new goal to try and bring this chat back from the dead, so how is everyone doing?

Hello!! I've been doing relatively alright! I just have so much school stuff to do, and it's stressing me out, because I like to be good at everything (okay, maybe who doesn't...), so I end up trying to do so many stuff at once which leds me to getting only average grades. What about you though??

• Like 2

On 11/4/2023 at 9:20 AM, Keith said:

What about you though??

I've been doing pretty ok, ive also been really busy with school stuff (explains why I took so long to reply here) because the 1st quarter just ended and grades were closing

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TrueEvergreen said:

Has anyone taken APUSH (AP US History)? Just want to know if anyone else has felt the pain that class is giving me. 

I’m taking APUSH right now, and I’m holding off doing homework even though it’s late and I prob should get it out of the way.

11 minutes ago, TrueEvergreen said:

my class is slightly ahead, we did war of 1812 like a week ago

Kinda same, I think we did it then too? I may be wrong though, I don’t always remember what we talk about in class because I do all my reading at home, do you have a good teacher?