teen corner

illumi

20 hours ago, DragonWithAQuest said:

What kind of poems are you writing?

I'm not really following a specific style but I've been playing with gradually reducing the syllables with each line, it has a cool effect

the poems are typically political

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, Harvest-Unity said:

i love how us younger queer people have made frogs a meme/queer culture thing, especially when you remember the 'turning the frigging frogs gay' conspiracy theory 🤭

i personally have corvids; esp ravens as my symbol bc they also display homosexual behavior and r v smart; meaning that they know damn well theyre gay. which is the funniest bit

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Why do people care for an annoying film about CHILDRENS DOLLS, like i don't get it who wants to watch saturated pink for hours on end like what is entertaining about it, Guardians of the galaxy 3 is better (     REAL    )image.jpeg.a97f561b8ce43037689b97373f4a57fc.jpeg

54 minutes ago, SwiftySpeedy said:

Why do people care for an annoying film about CHILDRENS DOLLS, like i don't get it who wants to watch saturated pink for hours on end like what is entertaining about it, Guardians of the galaxy 3 is better (     REAL    )image.jpeg.a97f561b8ce43037689b97373f4a57fc.jpeg

what. is this a joke? 

On 7/22/2023 at 10:09 PM, SwiftySpeedy said:

I mean, people will enjoy what they want to enjoy, and I don't like to trash on peoples opinions. I listen to AJR, and many people hate AJR, doesn't mean that I don't like it still. Other people may just not like the same things as me. 

I think that we should give people a bit of leeway about the things that they enjoy.

Edited by Rackson
Typo
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Rackson said:

I mean, people will enjoy what they want to enjoy, and I don't like to trash on peoples opinions. I listen to AJR, and many people hate AJR, doesn't mean that I don't like it still. Other people may just not like the same things as me. 

I think that we should give people a bit of leeway about the things that they enjoy.

real. making fun of ppls harmless interests is wild

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, LIVI0 said:

Cringe culture is dead, long live every harmless interest!

26 minutes ago, LIVI0 said:

and trying to be funny by making it just like a shitty meme or something isn't funny
be original
or at the very least make it be an actual joke instead of just "thing bad"

sorry i dont know why im so hung up on that part of this

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, EGGHEAD said:

sorry i dont know why im so hung up on that part of this

Don’t worry. I don’t like it either. I just don’t have the energy to argue.