teen corner

illumi

8 hours ago, TrueEvergreen said:

Our teacher's pretty good, a little strict but what do you expect from an ap class

I like my teacher, alongside being a good teacher she also does these kahoots in class over stuff we learned and then gives out candy to the top three people (I won the most recent one)

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, Kira- said:

Any other musicians/songwriters here?

I play the clarinet, a bit of ukulele, and i could theoretically play most concert band instruments

Edited by Iamorchid

1 hour ago, Iamorchid said:

I play the clarinet, a bit of ukulele, and i could theoretically play most concert band instruments

I do a lot of different instruments (and play violin in string orchestra) but my main instruments are piano drums and ukulele. I wanna get more instruments such as a bass guitar.

1 hour ago, TrueEvergreen said:

I play piano, trumpet in my school's concert band, and I also do choir 

Does anyone have any really annoying teachers in school?

My freshman seminar teacher isn’t like the worst human on the planet, he is just insufferable, an annoyance and every single class is the exact same (I’m not joking).

On 12/11/2023 at 2:17 PM, TrueEvergreen said:

I play piano, trumpet in my school's concert band, and I also do choir 

Does anyone have any really annoying teachers in school?

I used to have a super annoying and racist/sexist/just plain lazy teacher, thankfully I don't go to that school anymore! (Also hello fellow people I just joined the teen corner)

17 minutes ago, smac n cheese said:

I used to have a super annoying and racist/sexist/just plain lazy teacher, thankfully I don't go to that school anymore! (Also hello fellow people I just joined the teen corner)

Welcome! Honestly this chat has basically been dead for a while... but welcome anyways!

Also, that teacher sounds horrible

4 hours ago, smac n cheese said:

Most of my teachers have been pretty nice that I’ve known, though I had one back when I went to virtual school sucked and one I have right now who’s brain doesn’t exist.

2 hours ago, Kira- said:

Most of my teachers have been pretty nice that I’ve known, though I had one back when I went to virtual school sucked and one I have right now who’s brain doesn’t exist.

Yeah, most of mine have been pretty nice, but there is one teacher that is really unorganized and just a bad teacher, for example they yelled at us for not completing a homework assignment that they never assigned 

39 minutes ago, TrueEvergreen said:

Yeah, most of mine have been pretty nice, but there is one teacher that is really unorganized and just a bad teacher, for example they yelled at us for not completing a homework assignment that they never assigned 

what subject do they teach

1 hour ago, Kira- said:

Rip that’s also the hardest subject. The old bad teach was my 6th and 7th grade math teach, and the new one is my freshman seminar teach.

Ok, note taken, don't take chemistry at high school *writes intensely in notebook*

1 minute ago, smac n cheese said:

Ok, note taken, don't take chemistry at high school *writes intensely in notebook*

Well I’m in Honors Physical Science rn as a freshman (I was pushed back from biology because of a transfer issue) and I’ve heard chem is difficult but idk I’m referring to sci being diff as a rule of thumb because in high school it’s just math but you’re less likely to use it in real life and it’s less fun.

1 minute ago, Kira- said:

Well I’m in Honors Physical Science rn as a freshman (I was pushed back from biology because of a transfer issue) and I’ve heard chem is difficult but idk I’m referring to sci being diff as a rule of thumb because in high school it’s just math but you’re less likely to use it in real life and it’s less fun.

I hate sci already but my whole family expects me to be a scientist when I'm older and when I tell them I don't want to they're like "you'll change your mind someday"

27 minutes ago, smac n cheese said:

I hate sci already but my whole family expects me to be a scientist when I'm older and when I tell them I don't want to they're like "you'll change your mind someday"

The only thing that makes me want to be a scientist sometimes is when I’m watching dr stone and smthn cool happens.

• 2 weeks later...