teen corner

illumi

y'all i'm pissed. My old "friend" is moving back to where I live and I fucking despise her. As soon as she moved she stopped talking to me and I think the whole "friendship" was fake all along. She wants to be the center of attention constantly and will do anything to get it. Shes annoying as hell and nobody really missed her we all moved on. she's gonna fuck up my life. I came put to her a couple months ago and my anxiety keeps saying she'll out me. She creates so much drama and conflict. She's awful. My life has been so much better without her and now she has to come back. 

• Angry 1

53 minutes ago, AroAcedragon13 said:

y'all i'm pissed. My old "friend" is moving back to where I live and I fucking despise her. As soon as she moved she stopped talking to me and I think the whole "friendship" was fake all along. She wants to be the center of attention constantly and will do anything to get it. Shes annoying as hell and nobody really missed her we all moved on. she's gonna fuck up my life. I came put to her a couple months ago and my anxiety keeps saying she'll out me. She creates so much drama and conflict. She's awful. My life has been so much better without her and now she has to come back. 

idk what to say to this. i just hope she understands the consequences of her actions bc shes apparently liked by no1

• Like 2

On 6/20/2023 at 11:45 PM, AroAcedragon13 said:

oh wow that sucks. 

3 minutes ago, LIVI0 said:

its ez to catch up. thats good enough for me

yeah definitely

I have no idea how these badge ranks work... I have been a frog for a while, but I just got a notification saying I'm now a young frog??? And I'm still a frog on my profile... what is going on here

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Harvest-Unity said:

I've been getting into writing poetry again and I've forgotten how fun it is :3

What kind of poems are you writing?