Whats the story behind your profile pic?

Sili

i’m queer + kakashi being my all time favorite naruto character (only as of rn tho im still new to naruto n im only 3 seasons in) = pfp of kakashi with the queer flag

Edited by of many names
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

My sister made it for me. I always wanted a profile picture with me but not my face so my sister drew this and added the aro flag when I asked her. She also made an ace version and I'm thinking of asking her to make one with aroace flag. She's super awesome

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/5/2022 at 10:44 PM, SilentShadows said:

I choose this image to go with my username here! I wanted a dark noir-esque feel. Fun fact: the profile image is actually mine I took of a swan years ago.

(Also the irony of a swan on an aromantic forum was unintentional but it pleases me greatly.)

Why is it ironic? Are swans seen as romantic symbols?

On 5/6/2022 at 2:59 AM, AviaWilliam said:

Honestly, I drew this back in the 8th grade. I wanna redo it but I suck at drawing since then lmao.

It doesn't look bad at all! Looks like a cute little wolf sketch!

On 5/10/2022 at 8:20 AM, Collie said:

My newest OC, Paprika the red panda. With the aro flag in the background, because that's my identity. That saidddd, Paprikia is a lesbian :)

Ooh, I would love to see that drawing!

As for me, well, my favourite movie is Zootopia (2016), and Nick Wilde is my favourite character (sorry, Judy!). I didn't realise how bad of a quality this image had, until I saw it so up close in my profile's page. Same goes for my cover image, I didn't realise how bad the quality was, until I saw it up so close as a cover image.

• Like 1

On 12/13/2022 at 1:55 PM, Storm_leopardcat said:

TAT LOOKS SO GOOD! Did you draw it by yourself? Amazing art! I like the art style.

I used a ref base from DivineTofu on Etsy, but I did color most of it. My art style looks just a bit different.

one of the symbols i connect to myself is this combination question mark/exclamation point (i suppose it's kind of like my logo). i find i have a sort of a duality, idk

i used it in this so i thought to just cut that part out and screw around with colors and effectsdfdubjk-b14e8e27-1b46-44f3-905c-dbc6059f7d36.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzA0Y2ZmYjFjLTYxMjMtNGNjOC1hYzVkLWFkNjNkNWE4Mzk3Y1wvZGZkdWJqay1iMTRlOGUyNy0xYjQ2LTQ0ZjMtOTA1Yy1kYmM2MDU5ZjdkMzYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.xWHCd2wTG6MHJqBBl1NXB8Ou0PeVfYXYABOcYVb3sko

(here's the full version of my pfp, for reference- though i like it better with the lower resolution for some reason):

dfe1dkz-a3d0fde7-27b7-4ac3-87a8-b8366975

Edited by EGGHEAD
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...