Do you use social media?

Cocothecoconut

I use instagram and snapchat. I hate Youtube and Reddit since there’s many rude people, especially in the comment section(not that there isn’t any rude people on instagram or snapchat, but still).

I use: Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube, Discord, sameQuizy (it's a Polish site) and Instagram. I was also using Ask, but now I find it really boring.

• 2 months later...

I use facebook, youtube, linkedin and instagram for my business, but I am really bad at keeping them updated because of the time it takes to post on all of them. At the moment I mainly use instagram.

I sometimes scroll through tumblr and reddit for ‘fun’ but I stay far away from scrolling to far down on posts that seem controversial. When I use youtube to watch tutorials or something I don’t look at the comments at all (well sometimes the top one)

Generally no, I use discord, and I have a facebook account, but I only use the facebook account for the instant messenger since thats how some of my friends keep in contact. I dont post on the FB site at all.

I also watch youtube, but /generally/ stay away from comments