Do you use social media?

I use instagram and snapchat. I hate Youtube and Reddit since there’s many rude people, especially in the comment section(not that there isn’t any rude people on instagram or snapchat, but still).

• 2 months later...

I use facebook, youtube, linkedin and instagram for my business, but I am really bad at keeping them updated because of the time it takes to post on all of them. At the moment I mainly use instagram.

I sometimes scroll through tumblr and reddit for ‘fun’ but I stay far away from scrolling to far down on posts that seem controversial. When I use youtube to watch tutorials or something I don’t look at the comments at all (well sometimes the top one)

Generally no, I use discord, and I have a facebook account, but I only use the facebook account for the instant messenger since thats how some of my friends keep in contact. I dont post on the FB site at all.

I also watch youtube, but /generally/ stay away from comments

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I personally love using Instagram and Snapchat too, but I've also had my fair share of encounters with not-so-nice people. It's important to focus on the positive stuff and surround I personally love using Instagram and Snapchat too, but I've also had my fair share of encounters with not-so-nice people. It's important to focus on the positive stuff and surround yourself with uplifting people. By the way, I noticed you mentioned YouTube and Reddit. While they can have their share of rude comments, there are also some awesome communities and content creators out there. It's all about finding the right channels and threads that match your interests. Anyway, nice to meet you! By the way, have you heard of VKontakte? It's another social media platform that's pretty popular. You can also Buy VKontakte Accounts. Anyway, just my 2 cents.with uplifting people. By the way, I noticed you mentioned YouTube and Reddit.

Edited by ZavierWalter

I totally get what you mean about the comment sections on certain platforms. It's unfortunate how some people can be rude and disrespectful. Personally, I'm a big fan of Instagram too. It allows you to share photos, videos and connect with others in a more visual and creative way. It's a great platform to showcase your interests and engage with like-minded people. By the way, if you're looking to boost your Instagram following, you should check out super cheap Instagram followers. It can help give your account a boost and increase your reach.

Edited by KyleWillson

I'm unfortunately addicted to social media. I use Instagram, Messenger/Facebook, TikTok, YouTube and Reddit on a daily basis (😒😒), which probably isn't the best for my mental health.

13 minutes ago, Keith said:

I'm unfortunately addicted to social media. I use Instagram, Messenger/Facebook, TikTok, YouTube and Reddit on a daily basis (😒😒), which probably isn't the best for my mental health.

I’m addicted to YouTube, arocalypse, trevorspace, and random bull crap online. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Yes, I use Instragram. I have a personal page and a store. I recently tried using purchased likes to increase engagement on my Instagram account, and I can share my experience. I recommend paying attention to Blastup. This site offers automatic delivery of organic instagram likes, which means the likes come from real accounts and not bots. I've used their services a few times and have been pleased with the results. Blastup also offers different packages of likes to fit your needs and budget.

Edited by Alexxx