How old is people in this server?

Arsenic

How old is people on this server?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oh my god I didn't realize there were middle schoolers on here (14 is middle school right? I forget)... You guys are just baby wtf... Man I didn't even know aromanticism was a thing when I was 14. The times they are a-changin. I should probably stop assuming everyone online is like my age lol

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, Jot-Aro Kujo said:

You guys are just baby wtf.

Thats what I was thinking. 

Really cool that people are finding out about aromanticism earlier. Just slightly shocking to me

2 hours ago, Jackson_Glass said:

I just realised sometimes I talk to a bunch of old people-

Ha Ha Ha, we are everywhere, we are biding our time.

Soon, soon you will become one of us ?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Jackson_Glass said:

the old apocalypse is upon us, scary 0_0

Terrifying.

50 minutes ago, Jot-Aro Kujo said:

14 is middle school right? I forget)

I'm in high school-

1 hour ago, Arsenic said:

For some reason I thought you were 17.

Once I told someone online that I was 22 and he believed me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Jackson_Glass said:

ok question for everyone but Bumble_Bee-, is being old better the being a teenager or not?

Oh it absolutely is. Being a teenager is TERRIBLE because every bad experience is literally the worst thing you've ever experienced just by virtue of you haven't had many experiences yet. Plus hormones make everything feel like the end of the world. When you're a teenager everything is terrible, and then when you're an adult you look back and think, oh wow, those things weren't really that big a deal.

(Also I'm 24. 24 isn't old. If you tell yourself that 20s are "old" then you set yourself up for a lot of self-loathing and distress when you inevitably haven't hit the high point of your life less than 1/4 of the way through it.)

Edited by Jot-Aro Kujo
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Jot-Aro Kujo said:

Oh it absolutely is. Being a teenager is TERRIBLE because every bad experience is literally the worst thing you've ever experienced just by virtue of you haven't had many experiences yet. Plus hormones make everything feel like the end of the world. When you're a teenager everything is terrible, and then when you're an adult you look back and think, oh wow, those things weren't really that big a deal.

I hope that's true for me, if the rest of my life was how it is now I don't think it would be the best thing to look forward to.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Jackson_Glass said:

is being old better the being a teenager or not?

I think it is.

It's a bit brutal at first. You are likely to take a step up in stress and a step down in quality of life as you start taking care of yourself without parents helping you, working with what you earn which as you are young is probably less than you were living with as a child. 

Once I got into a routine though, there's far more freedom as an adult. I've been places I would never have been taken as a kid, took up hobbies I would never have done and generally had a lot of fun.

Now, I'm sneaking up into my late twenties and things are getting better and better.

Also a lot more of your relationships are by choice rather than a case of being stuck making friends with people who happen to be around you, which is how I remember school.

• Like 3