How old is people in this server?

Arsenic

How old is people on this server?  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, smac n cheese said:

No, I'M the baby of this site!!!!!!!!!! (I'm 12) 

I'm also scared of adults lol, probably bc almost all the adults I've met in my life had been either toxic or downright abusers...

I'm sorry you had to go through that, If you ever need to chat I'm here <3

3 hours ago, smac n cheese said:

I'm also scared of adults lol, probably bc almost all the adults I've met in my life had been either toxic or downright abusers...

Hi me.

On 1/25/2022 at 9:37 PM, Bumble_Bee_ said:

Aight who's signing up for the Aro-Scouts?

Ages 13-18 allowed

We have garlic bread here

We aren't even old enough for this 😭

2 hours ago, Cavetowns_fkin_awesome said:

Also I admit I am so scared of adults I don't know why but I am SCARED of anyone over 25 :'>

That's very strict. Even the original boomer slogan was: Don't trust anyone over 30. 🙃

2 hours ago, smac n cheese said:

12 years... that was a long time ago. I guess back then in math, they started to write 4x instead of 4 · x.

And I always thought: put the %&!§$ dot back in there!!!

2 hours ago, smac n cheese said:

I'm very sorry that you had such experiences. It seems that you at least know nice people of your age. Which I can't say for my youth.

There were some posts on this board about diabetes 1, and this made me remember of a girl in my class who also suffered from this and therefore had to avoid sweets with real sugar. So my classmates thought it was a good idea to bully her by singing "life is sweeter with sugar" and the like. Combined with horrible teachers, it was pretty bad.

When I was in preschool some random kindergartener decided to bite me and it was one of the strangest experiences of my life.

52 minutes ago, P4R4D0X said:

When I was in preschool some random kindergartener decided to bite me and it was one of the strangest experiences of my life.

When I was a little kid I was doing the biting... I DIDN'T KNOW IT WASN'T ACCEPTABLE AT SEVEN OKAY

that one got me locked out of the house for like an hour but I was stubborn enough to convince my parents to let me back in early lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, smac n cheese said:

When I was a little kid I was doing the biting... I DIDN'T KNOW IT WASN'T ACCEPTABLE AT SEVEN OKAY

My brother will bite if you piss him off the slightest amount. And thats if you are an adult. 

If you're A child and you piss him off, then start running for your life.

"Nice day to have a funeral, eh?" (Dammit why did I teach him that quote)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, P4R4D0X said:

My brother will bite if you piss him off the slightest amount. And thats if you are an adult. 

If you're A child and you piss him off, then start running for your life.

"Nice day to have a funeral, eh?" (Dammit why did I teach him that quote)

my sister used to do the same (she still does lol)

and if she attacks me and I ask her politely to stop my parents will be like "STOP YELLING AT YOUR SISTER YOU [REDACTED] YOU'RE GONNA TRAUMATIZE HER FOR LIFE"

and they claim they don't have a favorite child...

• Sad 2

8 hours ago, smac n cheese said:

and they claim they don't have a favorite child.

my brother bit my mom and she bought him cookies. if I was to politely ask for cookies, she would say that she didn't have the money.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, P4R4D0X said:

my brother bit my mom and she bought him cookies. if I was to politely ask for cookies, she would say that she didn't have the money.

parents... UGH THEY LOVE LITTLE KIDS 

On 3/31/2024 at 1:29 AM, smac n cheese said:

parents... UGH THEY LOVE LITTLE KIDS 

Yeah, at least my parents were equally bad to me and my much younger sister.

I have this feeling that I'm the one who pushed my parents over the edge and messed up their otherwise happy marriage. 

Paradox, destroyer of marriages (and worlds)

• 3 weeks later...