Site logo

Robin

On 4/3/2016 at 5:11 PM, Blue Phoenix Ace said:

Ooo, I like the diagonal one. I am confused though, what order are the stripes supposed to be in? I've seen so many different versions of the Aro flag.

I'm not sure, and Google wasn't helpful at all. I can put them in whatever order (and at whatever thickness) you want, though. I think we might just want to stick with black, grey, white, and a single green. Five or more colors are just painful to look at (see the current icon). Do you have any preferences?

I also just realized that while my images themselves are square, the hearts themselves are a bit stretched out on one axis. I can deal with that, too.

On 4/5/2016 at 7:32 PM, Blue Phoenix Ace said:

What does each color represent? Is there any consensus on that? I kind of like the two tone green, plus grey and black. White is not great in an icon because it looks invisible.

How's this?

ECi5DXC.png

On 4/5/2016 at 0:32 AM, Blue Phoenix Ace said:

What does each color represent? Is there any consensus on that? I kind of like the two tone green, plus grey and black. White is not great in an icon because it looks invisible.

Maybe we should include white for that reason, I feel like we're pretty invisible :P

15 hours ago, Blue Phoenix Ace said:

Is it a tree? I think just making the trunk thinner and less angled would help it look more like one.

well, it was meant to be a nuclear explosion in the flag colours but as i said i'm awful at drawing xD

53 minutes ago, 46odnetnin said:

well, it was meant to be a nuclear explosion in the flag colours but as i said i'm awful at drawing xD

I like the idea of this. It would make it unique to the forum

2 hours ago, 46odnetnin said:

Ahh now I get it. :)

10 minutes ago, Rising Sun said:

A hyper minimalistic version of an arrow :

737364arocalypse1.png

As the background is transparent, I made it grey below so you can preview the logo better here :

924148arocalypsegrey.png

That is pretty nice too.

1 hour ago, Rising Sun said:

A hyper minimalistic version of an arrow :

737364arocalypse1.png

As the background is transparent, I made it grey below so you can preview the logo better here :

924148arocalypsegrey.png

I like this one!!!! It's super duper similar to the idea I had!! My bias says this one is my favorite  X D

4 hours ago, RedNeko said:

there's so many good ideas

Well, the thread locks in a day, so we'll see how Blue goes about this. I'm quite interested myself, though I root especially for my own submissions.

On 4/7/2016 at 1:00 PM, Rising Sun said:

Version with semi-transparent black background (20%) to avoid potential problems caused by the white font.

933369arocalypsesemigrey.png

This will probably work well as a banner. I'll create a separate thread for banners and transfer this over. (Oops, I can't transfer it, can you post it over there Rising Sun?)

I like the shield with the arrows (Robin's), and the heart with the diagonal stripes (DeMorgan's), although I would like this one better if the greens were lighter, like in his first design before he took out the white. I can't do art, but I thought I would at least give my two cents before the thread closes. 

Archived