Site logo

Robin

Now, I'm no graphic designer, but here's a rough draft of what I'm thinking of. A heart split in half, and drawn into a butterfly. Everything is drawn in aro flag colors.

J2YDuga.png

But we are the Arocalypse... this seems too tame.

I suggest aro-coloured Power Armour, holding an ice cream and punching a red super mutant to the ground, symbolising how we will take over the world from the alloromantics and rule with an iron fist, making them bow down to our...

I said this out loud? Whoops, I mean, just Power Armour will do :ph34r:

1 minute ago, DannyFenton123 said:

But we are the Arocalypse... this seems too tame.

I suggest aro-coloured Power Armour, holding an ice cream and punching a red super mutant to the ground, symbolising how we will take over the world from the alloromantics and rule with an iron fist, making them bow down to our...

I said this out loud? Whoops, I mean, just Power Armour will do :ph34r:

*likes ferociously*

I was going to say that I'm still partial to the ol' aromantic pizza, but then I realized a green pizza would look super weird as a logo or otherwise. xD It has been a long-standing tradition in the aro communities I've hung out in and it's close to my heart, but the power armor idea and the butterfly are both pretty neat.

1 minute ago, DannyFenton123 said:

Maybe a literal arrow? In aro colours?

...with Power Armour?

I like the arrow idea. Not sure how you would put armor on it though...

4 minutes ago, hangryeowyn said:

It would be kind of cool to put the finalized logo on a tshirt or some such thing eventually. Maybe someone could make a zazzle shop or something like that and link it here.

Which would be used to fund the site. Enough people have to buy the stuff for it to work, though

28 minutes ago, DannyFenton123 said:

Maybe a literal arrow? In aro colours?

...with Power Armour?

Delivered...sans Power Armor

G96TJrM.png

Archived