Now, I'm no graphic designer, but here's a rough draft of what I'm thinking of. A heart split in half, and drawn into a butterfly. Everything is drawn in aro flag colors.

J2YDuga.png

• Like 10

A[ro]mazing! Use that as the image that goes next to the page name in the browser's tab, too, rather than what I posted to the general suggestions forum!

But we are the Arocalypse... this seems too tame.

I suggest aro-coloured Power Armour, holding an ice cream and punching a red super mutant to the ground, symbolising how we will take over the world from the alloromantics and rule with an iron fist, making them bow down to our...

I said this out loud? Whoops, I mean, just Power Armour will do :ph34r:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, DannyFenton123 said:

But we are the Arocalypse... this seems too tame.

I suggest aro-coloured Power Armour, holding an ice cream and punching a red super mutant to the ground, symbolising how we will take over the world from the alloromantics and rule with an iron fist, making them bow down to our...

I said this out loud? Whoops, I mean, just Power Armour will do :ph34r:

*likes ferociously*

• Like 1

I was going to say that I'm still partial to the ol' aromantic pizza, but then I realized a green pizza would look super weird as a logo or otherwise. xD It has been a long-standing tradition in the aro communities I've hung out in and it's close to my heart, but the power armor idea and the butterfly are both pretty neat.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, DannyFenton123 said:

Maybe a literal arrow? In aro colours?

...with Power Armour?

I like the arrow idea. Not sure how you would put armor on it though...

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, hangryeowyn said:

It would be kind of cool to put the finalized logo on a tshirt or some such thing eventually. Maybe someone could make a zazzle shop or something like that and link it here.

Which would be used to fund the site. Enough people have to buy the stuff for it to work, though

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, DannyFenton123 said:

Maybe a literal arrow? In aro colours?

...with Power Armour?

Delivered...sans Power Armor

G96TJrM.png

• Like 8