woah!

cute kitty Meow! Mewo!

just wanted to share that, a month ago I posted a thread in "aromantic discussions" (and it got a few helpful responses) and - :o

it's now on the third page lol! in just a month! 

so much traffic :) I remember the time when a month-old thread would still be on the first page! and now look, it's kicked off even the second page! 

exciting :D

also, super bonus, I get to ask basically the same question I always ask but framed in a different way, and not feel awful for bothering everyone with my lack of learning the answer to it still :D hehe ^_^

Haha. It's actually been a bit quiet on here recently. I think the main reason your post ended up on page three is that @Apathetic Echidna bumped like a million old threads after she joined xD

1 hour ago, cute kitty Meow! Mewo! said:

I get to ask basically the same question I always ask but framed in a different way

Yeah, that's basically what I do on here too :D

YESSSS! call me Dr Frankenstein! bringing all the old topics back to life! IT'S ALIVE! 

I may have played a game with myself to be the most recent post in every forum, plus I just wanted to investigate everything. I practice giving advice so hopefully I get better at it over time, so in theory asking the same question framed differently will eventually get to a point of getting omnipotent fabulous advice. 

I did achieve my goal by the way. @Zemaddog thought it was funny, and this might be the screen shot she congratulated me with (I have many screen shots of my achievement) :rofl: forgive me

Arocalypse_Post_Plan.jpg

30 minutes ago, Apathetic Echidna said:

YESSSS! call me Dr Frankenstein! bringing all the old topics back to life! IT'S ALIVE! 

I may have played a game with myself to be the most recent post in every forum, plus I just wanted to investigate everything. I practice giving advice so hopefully I get better at it over time, so in theory asking the same question framed differently will eventually get to a point of getting omnipotent fabulous advice. 

I did achieve my goal by the way. @Zemaddog thought it was funny, and this might be the screen shot she congratulated me with (I have many screen shots of my achievement) :rofl: forgive me

Arocalypse_Post_Plan.jpg

I know for a fact that I didn't take that screenshot. Unless you meant that you took that screenshot in which case I isunderstood you.

A galaxy far, far away probably would be a good place to start a new society of aros, aces and allies... xD 

(Also, I might ask a question of my own again, framed in a different way. Only because this is literally one of the only places where I might get a real answer!)

Archived