Hello :)

aihpen

Hi everyone!

I'm a 19-year-old aro ace from Germany and you can call me aihpen or just pen. I don't know what else to say about me... I really like the idea of having seperate forums for aros to the AVEN forums, because AVEN is so focussed on asexuality and that's alright, but I think especially for aromantics who are also sexual it's probably really nice to have a place that is not all about asexuality and more focused on aromanticism :)

Oh and also I loooooove the green!!!

Thanks everyone :)

3 hours ago, Ærath said:

Welcome Pen~

Have some nice ice cream :icecream:

I'm from germany, too and green really is a awesome color =3

It is! Probably my favorite color if I had to choose.

21 minutes ago, Rythian said:

Nice to meet you, I hope you enjoy it here. I used to study german but I found it too hard to learn so I had to quit :( 

I heard it's really difficult to learn, so i'm glad it's my native language and don't have to learn it anymore ^_^

9 hours ago, aihpen said:

Hi everyone!

I'm a 19-year-old aro ace from Germany and you can call me aihpen or just pen. I don't know what else to say about me... I really like the idea of having seperate forums for aros to the AVEN forums, because AVEN is so focussed on asexuality and that's alright, but I think especially for aromantics who are also sexual it's probably really nice to have a place that is not all about asexuality and more focused on aromanticism :)

Oh and also I loooooove the green!!!

Welcome to Arocalypse! :icecream:

It's great to have a separate place for aromanticism, because AVEN can feel exclusive to aro allosexuals, and also because it can be a very different experience for romantic vs. aromantic aces. I hope you enjoy your time on the forums :D 

12 hours ago, PerformativeSurprise said:

Welcome! Hope to see you around the forum :icecream:

Thanks, you probably will :)

11 hours ago, Spud said:

Welcome to Arocalypse! :icecream:

It's great to have a separate place for aromanticism, because AVEN can feel exclusive to aro allosexuals, and also because it can be a very different experience for romantic vs. aromantic aces. I hope you enjoy your time on the forums :D 

Thanks! Yeah, I didn't really thought it would be as amazing for aro aces as it would be for sexual aros, so I'm quite surprised how much I as an aro ace actually enjoy having these forums! And I only joined yesterday... xD

10 hours ago, Starry Sky said:

Welcome to Arocalypse!! I hope you enjoy it here!! :icecream: :icecream:

Thank you :D I already do! 

Guten tag und willkommen.

I'm planning on going to german soon (for medical reason.) I have been there 3 times so far, Lübeck, Berlin and Troissdorf.

On 4/4/2016 at 5:33 PM, Rythian said:

Nice to meet you, I hope you enjoy it here. I used to study german but I found it too hard to learn so I had to quit :( 

Duolingo is pretty great if you want to learn german. 

13 hours ago, Natkat said:

Guten tag und willkommen.

I'm planning on going to german soon (for medical reason.) I have been there 3 times so far, Lübeck, Berlin and Troissdorf.

Thanks :) I have never been to any of those places and have never even heard of Troissdorf.

Archived