2017 Resolutions

Louis On Air

I don't have any formal resolutions, but I want to be able to maintain a high GPA this semester without having regular mental breakdowns, so I've set up scheduled study times and break times every day. 

Moving out of my mother's house, spending less time with people I don't actually enjoy being with, be more prepared for my college exams... I know there are more but I can't remember...

Try and save more money (which isn't working out too well this month xD oops) 

Make a collection of easy/cheap/tasty recipes I can use when I'm living on my own, try to cut down on so many unhealthy snacks (also not working well right now. So many birthdays this month and they all need cake!)

Have a day or two each week when I don't have my computer on, unless I need my phone charged for the next day (maybe spend the evening knitting or something instead).

Start some projects I've had on the back burner for a few years. I had some awesome dreams I want to make into mini graphic novel/comic type things.

Not to collect so much superfluous crap. My room looks like something from The Hoarder Next Door at the moment :$

On 2017-01-14 at 5:35 PM, SoulWolf said:

Also known as... anything that isn't a cookie? :P

No actually at my work there's lots of cockies I don't really like. Or more like buns I guess. These kinda store bought ones which are mostly just bread with bites of sugar on top. I don't like them but still I'd eat them when offered because ... sugar. So that's my resolution to only eat good tasting buns :)

On 16/01/2017 at 11:48 AM, Holmbo said:

No actually at my work there's lots of cookies I don't really like. Or more like buns I guess. These kinda store bought ones which are mostly just bread with bites of sugar on top. I don't like them but still I'd eat them when offered because ... sugar. So that's my resolution to only eat good tasting buns :)

I don`t like frosted bread buns either. 

Archived