Aro dreams, anyone?

Untamed Heart

I had one this morning xD there was a guy I was getting interested in, but when he did try and ask me out, I had second thoughts about getting with him and told him I wasn't all that interested any more, lol. 

I was just wondering if anyone here has/had similar dreams?

I had a dream where one of my friends saw me with a girl so she came running to me like

"why!! we where supposed to be together!!"

and I said: "dont worry we can still adopt 4 cats"

IRL we agreed that the idea with cats sounded much better

• 2 weeks later...

I had another one this morning - there was a princess and a knight alone together somewhere in a castle, and the knight wanted the princess to marry him, or die by his sword, but she handed him an envelope with her refusal inside. Predictably, he got angry and started chasing her around with a sword that was about twice as big as he was... she ran off into a line of people and disappeared lol.

I don't know if this counts, but the dream that really brought home to me that I want to be a mother featured me getting raped and impregnated, and glossing over the rape to instead feel excited and overjoyed about being pregnant. It's bizarre because normally the idea of getting raped is pretty much my worst nightmare.

Archived