How tall are you?

Zema

How tall are you?  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm 5'4". Interestingly, when I was at my heaviest I was 5'6". This was according to doctors/nurses during both times. I've lost over 120 pounds now. Shoe size shrunk back to what it was in high school, too. I didn't think that stuff can change. 

Anyways, since I live in a Norwegian theme town, and most of the 'natives' have Scandinavian ancestry I'm considered short here. Yet, it's supposedly average for the rest of the country. O.o My mom was 5'1", and parent is 5'11". Not far off from the middle of those.

• 2 months later...

Hey, my height is the most common height here... (162cm)!... but I'm "the little one" among almost everyone else I know IRL. Probably not enough votes to draw any scientific conclusions, but still, kinda interesting...

1.64cm - I'm dismissed by the shorter people saying I'm not too short and of course I'm not tall though I give the illusion that I am taller, people always think I'm at least 1.68cm, I don't know why.

• 3 months later...
On 27/02/2017 at 7:16 AM, Aliyiah said:

I am not quite sure about my height but I think it's around 170 cm :D

On 02/05/2017 at 6:55 AM, Ice Queen said:

1.70 :) 

snap! 170 last time I was measured (years ago) but I am sticking to it!

Archived