Have you ever had a creepy stalker?

The worst I've ever had was back at university. 

There was a girl who would follow me around and take pictures of me, pretending it was something different.

My cousin sat behind her in one class and saw her zooming in on pictures of me the entire class.

When I was around her, she said things indicating she was only happy around me, and that she had been dealing with suicidal thoughts.

I was still a teenager and didn't know how to handle the situation like i would now, it really freaked me out at the time. 

You guys got any stories?

I feel as an aro, we are kind of immune to those obsessive thoughts.

Edited by Ted guy
  • Like 1

Yeah my friend had a similar girl like that. She was almost in the exact same situation. She would follow him to class, pop up randomly around us at lunch, and hand him creepy letters. Idk what her deal was, but it was pretty funny.

• Like 1

I had a guy who changed his route from school to home so he can do the route with me even if I said I didn't want to, spent the intercourse with le even if I said I didn't want to, also followed my family if he saw them on the streets, and finally threatened to kill himself after I rejected him.

So yeah, I had a creepy stalker in high school.

• Like 1