Have you ever had a creepy stalker?

Ted guy

The worst I've ever had was back at university. 

There was a girl who would follow me around and take pictures of me, pretending it was something different.

My cousin sat behind her in one class and saw her zooming in on pictures of me the entire class.

When I was around her, she said things indicating she was only happy around me, and that she had been dealing with suicidal thoughts.

I was still a teenager and didn't know how to handle the situation like i would now, it really freaked me out at the time. 

You guys got any stories?

I feel as an aro, we are kind of immune to those obsessive thoughts.

Edited by Ted guy
  • Like 2

Yeah my friend had a similar girl like that. She was almost in the exact same situation. She would follow him to class, pop up randomly around us at lunch, and hand him creepy letters. Idk what her deal was, but it was pretty funny.

• Like 1

I had a guy who changed his route from school to home so he can do the route with me even if I said I didn't want to, spent the intercourse with le even if I said I didn't want to, also followed my family if he saw them on the streets, and finally threatened to kill himself after I rejected him.

So yeah, I had a creepy stalker in high school.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I known somebody who was realy obsessed with me. It was my friend's friend and first we met in her home. In the first conversation he said he like me, I was scared. I told him I don't want relationship, just friend, but he didn't give up. He wrote to me messages every day and everytime. I openned Messenger and I had about 40 messages from him like: "Where are you? I want to talk with you"... He always wanted to come and see me, spend every time with me and always strive for "more". He acted like I was his girlfriend. He was jealous when I went out to meet my workmate. He always repeated "I could make you realy happy, you don't have to be scared." (I don't need somebody to make me happy, I make me happy). He wanted to move to my city to meet me more often. He couldn't understand I realy DON'T WANT to date with him... It was strange and terrible. It was relief when he gave up and left me alone. And he didn't move to my city, luckily...

• Like 2

September of 2020, I was active on LinkedIn. A girl wanted to connect to my profile during that time. We connected and had conversations on the LinkedIn messenger. I was only talking about work and career stuff, but she was asking me about my romantic life. She even demanded I give her my phone number and talk with her on Google Hangouts (probably so she could see my face in real life -- we never talked on Google Hangouts). Eventually, I gave her my phone number as a prank I wanted to play on her. I told her she'd worn me down into giving her my number. I gave it to her and she texted me. I pretended to be a friend of mine who had been receiving her texts. I (pretending to be the "friend") told her that it wasn't my number. So, she found out I was pranking her. She got offended and disconnected from me on LinkedIn pretty fast after that, and I never heard from her again. What she never discovered, though, is that she had my number all along! (I call such a prank a multi-layered prank)

In a nutshell, I didn't have it like others have, and she wasn't really able to stalk me how other stalkers mentioned in this thread could stalk you all. I still thought I could share a funny anecdote here that's at least remotely related to stalking!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...