Post ur LGBallT

MaxIsCosmic

For context LGBallT’s a little characters made out of pride flags and in the shape of circles here is the link to make ur’s if you want to (also if you want other pride flags click on the paint brush and it will present you with a lot of colors if you click on the colors it will give you other pride flags) (https://picrew.me/en/image_maker/1304563

also here is mine :)

IMG_7452.png

Edited by MaxIsCosmic

2 hours ago, HelloThere said:

I didn’t know that would be this fun. XD

Is there like an owl house version of this?!

B16D074A-9106-437D-BD46-1301C65208C6.png

You mean like something where you Can personalize owl house characters? 

Edited by MaxIsCosmic

48 minutes ago, MaxIsCosmic said:

You mean like something where you Can personalize owl house characters? 

Yeah like an owl house character maker. I’ve looked around a bit but none of them are really male character designers so…

Here is mine. I have a lot of labels, so there was a lot I couldn’t add, but I think this is good. I might make another one someday and try again.

IMG_0769.png

download20230700153340.png.492df7512de021866b14e238cbecbc67.png

I tried to have my other pin be the mspec flag, but I don't know if I picked the right one 😅

And I also only put they/it as my preferred pronouns because I like them more than he/him, though I don't mind being referred to with he/him if someone "had" to use binary pronouns for me

This is the first one I made 🙂:1304563_42NuVfPH.png.fa87b5f225e3e62997e0c202429d1d3a.png

And I made this too, only difference I think is the question mark, wings and scarf. And the pin.😅:1304563_DdVvTBJF.png.5053f09da77ab1fd6efed81ab7e4ce73.png

I really enjoyed making these and I will probably make a lot more in the future lol :))))). Might show them to my friends to say I might change my pronouns lol.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Omgg I didn’t know there was a thread for this, I’ve been making lgballts every time I change my label for a year lol

heres the most recent one: 

IMG_5291.png

(Edit) new recent one: 

Untitled17_20240404194237.png

Edited by algebraicresc
  • Like 1