Achievements Thread!

Harvest-Unity

post things, whether big or small, that you feel proud of (or want to feel proud of). No invalidatin others' achievements, this should be an encouraging space.

I'll go first: I got As on psychology, legal studies, english and drama this semester, and I got a 96% on a creative writing assignment :3 

you can also use it as a general progress thread for goals, healing, projects etc

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i got my invisalign off after 3 years of wearing them non-stop!!!

i also got a nice card with congratulations and i also got gum, microwave popcorn, and skittles. (I'm mostly happy they gave me a food gift)

i had my picture taken for Instagram too (dw i consented all was fine) so it really gave what at first was a slightly painful removal of the attachments a sense of occasion (otherwise i'd have found it boring considering they did an x-ray and images of my mouth)

ya boi is on retainers for what i think is the rest of my life but it's not too bad bc now i can eat anything without any plastic mouth covers getting in the way

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I finally got a job offer for a job in my field! It comes with benefits and actual pay and everything.

Plus, I actually got a second offer for another job better than my current one. After years of no responses, two job offers in two weeks. I am humbled.

• Like 2