The Owl House Fans (TOHF)

Lunar Nova

17 hours ago, A User said:

spoiler alert

Hide contents

king's dad has that bod fr

what was rlly funny is that of all things i expected to see when i knew that the dad was out there, i wasn't expecting "dude who looks like a chill retired dad" vibe with those loose glyph pants and THE FUCKIN BAD GIRL COVEN T SHIRT WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY

it's good to see that my man was looking out for his child

also the voice was satisfying af i love this guy

Spoiler

IKR!! and I actually felt bad for the Collector.. all he wanted was friends, but he didn't know how to properly make them, and he was abandoned and deceived by HIS. OWN. SIBLINGS. also might I mention the fact that he knew that King liked bread puns was utterly adorable! 🍞

🔴Spoiler Alert!🔴

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, BasicallyEmoPotato said:

I don't mind. Either is fine.

if your sure

🔴Spoiler Alert!🔴

Spoiler

I think he's just a misunderstood child who don't really know any better because his own family lied to him and practically abandoned him. in the finale he clearly showed that he seemed to have some sort of abandonment issues, because of the way that he was when he felt that King had betrayed him.

though my favorite character was King's father, he was amazing and just so well thought out. and don't get me started on the bread pun.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KoconutBounty said:

I think he's just a misunderstood child who don't really know any better because his own family lied to him and practically abandoned him. in the finale he clearly showed that he seemed to have some sort of abandonment issues, because of the way that he was when he felt that King had betrayed him.

Yeah, poor kid.

1 hour ago, KoconutBounty said:

if your sure

🔴Spoiler Alert!🔴

Reveal hidden contents

though my favorite character was King's father, he was amazing and just so well thought out. and don't get me started on the bread pun.

A bit off-topic, but how did you do the spoiler thing?

1 hour ago, BasicallyEmoPotato said:

Yeah, poor kid.

A bit off-topic, but how did you do the spoiler thing?

you click on the eye symbol to the left of the emoji button ^^

i feel bad for him.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KoconutBounty said:
  Hide contents

IKR!! and I actually felt bad for the Collector.. all he wanted was friends, but he didn't know how to properly make them, and he was abandoned and deceived by HIS. OWN. SIBLINGS. also might I mention the fact that he knew that King liked bread puns was utterly adorable! 🍞

🔴Spoiler Alert!🔴

Spoiler

i mean yeah, no wonder he cant make friends normally

his own siblings fucked him up

spoils!

15 hours ago, A User said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i mean yeah, no wonder he cant make friends normally

his own siblings fucked him up

spoils!

🔴spoiler!🔴

Spoiler

and dont even get me started on the fact that when he finally understood death and cried, he didn't know what it was, you could hear his voice breaking when he said "Please stop! I don't want anyone else to go missing! I'm sorry!"

• Like 1

9 hours ago, KoconutBounty said:

🔴spoiler!🔴

Hide contents

and dont even get me started on the fact that when he finally understood death and cried, he didn't know what it was, you could hear his voice breaking when he said "Please stop! I don't want anyone else to go missing! I'm sorry!"

Spoiler

yeahhhhh its very heartbreaking

spoiler!

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
16 hours ago, Cavetowns_fkin_awesome said:

I'm here far too late lol BUT I have watched so many times and I'm so sad they canceled it it was such an abrupt ending :(((

yeah, I HATE DISNEY NOW