The Owl House Fans (TOHF)

Lunar Nova

TOH FANS!! UNITE!!

If anyone wants to talk about later on in the series but doesn't wanna risk spoilers you can message me as I have finished the series and enjoy rewatching the series.

Edited by KoconutBounty
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ravensplat said:

YAY! Owl House place. At what level should we set spoilers. Up to end of Season 2 or Season 3 Episode 2? Just so we all agree and can help each other stick to it.

Maybe 3x02, just to be safe.

Yeah I think 3x02 as a minimum for now. just wondered if anyone wanted to spoil all of season 3 and leave season 1 and 2 unspoiled or leave 3x01 unspoiled or even have 3x02 unspoiled as it is on youtube in some countries (thats how I've watched season 3 so far).

1 hour ago, KoconutBounty said:

i do not understand the 3x01 and 3x02 thing-

season 3 episode 1 (3x01)

season 3 episode 2 (3x02)

-

so essentially my question: am i allowed to talk about season 3?

(i am still rightfully pissed at disney for not fucking bothering to make TOH s3 uploads available in my country which is literally about the US BTW)

Edited by A User

13 minutes ago, A User said:

season 3 episode 1 (3x01)

season 3 episode 2 (3x02)

-

so essentially my question: am i allowed to talk about season 3?

(i am still rightfully pissed at disney for not fucking bothering to make TOH s3 uploads available in my country which is literally about the US BTW)

okay thanks for the explanation, and you should, as long as there is a spoiler over it. speaking of how do you do the spoiler thing?

Just now, KoconutBounty said:

okay thanks for the explanation, and you should, as long as there is a spoiler over it. speaking of how do you do the spoiler thing?

there's an eye icon when you click on thing where u type

Spoiler

you click it when typing to make a spoiler, then type inside the box

3 minutes ago, A User said:

there's an eye icon when you click on thing where u type

Reveal hidden contents

you click it when typing to make a spoiler, then type inside the box

ooooh! okay! 

Spoiler

like this?

5 minutes ago, A User said:

yup!

yay!!

(don't read the spoiler unless you have seen all of season 3 btw)

Spoiler

I have seen all the episodes in season three, and I just love it so much!! Though I wonder what happened to the collectors family? and why Belos chose to possess Raine's body. hmm. Any theories? Do you think that the collector has abandonment and trust issues? What could of caused him to act the way he does?

Edited by KoconutBounty

Just now, KoconutBounty said:

yay!!

(don't read the spoiler unless you have seen all of season 3 btw)

Hide contents

I have seen all the episodes in season three, and I just love it so much!! Though I wonder what happened to the collectors family? and why Belos chose to possess Raine's body. hmm. Any theories?

i have seen all the episodes!

Spoiler

yeah! collector lore is quite interesting. i think belos doing that possession was half him wanting to fuck with eda and half of raine being in the wrong place & time

i mean, personally idk how the collector hasn't understood that this is belos (the fact that the puppet could act on its own accord should've been a hint!) but eh he's a child so I'll give him that

i bet the family ditched him or smth kinda like what happened to king?

Spoiler

well for king, I think his father was severely injured trying to protect King, and then was taken and wasn't able to communicate with him for most his life, or was completely killed off. but the episode where he adopts eda as his mother when a titan like him hands hooty a letter, I originally thought that he was his father, though now Im debating it because of the episode where luz and king go on an adventure and find 'titans' like him though they turned out to be fake. so whats saying that the one who wrote the letter and gave it to hooty (who ate it) was just trying to bait him? 

onto the collector, I don't fully understand how he didn't realise it was belos either, though like you said he's just a kid, but as aware as he was when belos tried to do something to him in his sleep, I'm surprised he didn't notice the eye color change, its kinda obvious.

6 hours ago, hemogoblin said:

Not gonna linger because I'm always behind on this show, but Owl House is a fantastic show! Just wanted to say so. =)

I've considered getting a coven tattoo, even. (Down with covens - but they would be fun tattoos!)

Nice! Do you have a favourite coven?

On 3/17/2023 at 3:41 AM, Harvest said:

Nice! Do you have a favourite coven?

Personally, I would definitely lean towards plant or construction! But aesthetically, none of them compares to abomination. So cute. ;~; I was trying to think of a way to cohesively do at least a couple of them together but still unsure on how.

What's everybody else's coven opinions? :o

Edited by hemogoblin
  • Like 1

If anyone is interested, I have a TOH meme book on WP:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/321931600-owl-house-memes-i-found-on-google

On 3/16/2023 at 8:05 AM, KoconutBounty said:

TOH FANS!! UNITE!!

If anyone wants to talk about later on in the series but doesn't wanna risk spoilers you can message me as I have finished the series and enjoy rewatching the series.

tysm for making this 

• 3 weeks later...

🔴🔴DON'T READ THE SPOILER UNLESS YOU HAVE SEEN AND/OR DO NOT WANT SPOILERS FOR THE FINALE OF SEASON 3!!! If you do anyways and get mad at me for spoiling the finale then it's not on me it's on you because you were warned!🔴🔴

Spoiler

THE COLLECTOR WAS REDEMED!! MY THEORY WAS RIGHT, HE WAS TECHNICALLY ABANDONED! Also I was infact correct about Kings father, he was finally revealed and he seems really chill with an amazing sense of humor, and don't even get me started on the fact that he gave his powers to Luz! it was so amazing! and the "King-cenera" and the matching flapjack tattoos that they all had, and even the age up that they all had was AMAZING!!

Edited by KoconutBounty
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, KoconutBounty said:

🔴🔴DON'T READ THE SPOILER UNLESS YOU HAVE SEEN AND/OR DO NOT WANT SPOILERS FOR THE FINALE OF SEASON 3!!! If you do anyways and get mad at me for spoiling the finale then it's not on me it's on you because you were warned!🔴🔴

Hide contents

THE COLLECTOR WAS REDEMED!! MY THEORY WAS RIGHT, HE WAS TECHNICALLY ABANDONED! Also I was infact correct about Kings father, he was finally revealed and he seems really chill with an amazing sense of humor, and don't even get me started on the fact that he gave his powers to Luz! it was so amazing! and the "King-cenera" and the matching flapjack tattoos that they all had, and even the age up that they all had was AMAZING!!

spoiler alert

Spoiler

king's dad has that bod fr

what was rlly funny is that of all things i expected to see when i knew that the dad was out there, i wasn't expecting "dude who looks like a chill retired dad" vibe with those loose glyph pants and THE FUCKIN BAD GIRL COVEN T SHIRT WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY

it's good to see that my man was looking out for his child

also the voice was satisfying af i love this guy

• Like 1