cats vs dogs

enby_elf

CATS VS DOGS  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like dogs, when they are well behaved and don’t jump up against me or anything like that. I’ve learned that when a dog does do that it works best to ignore them completely, which kind of breaks my heart because I feel bad for the dog then 😅

Cats are really chill and like to do their own thing, so much more of an aro animal (like @DeltaAro pointed out) and obviously my own cat is the very best there is:

3B1F081A-F4B3-4526-87EE-8BB92C2BF873.jpeg.77de39bb4fa60ba16c06c5d3d3cabf73.jpeg

• Like 5

I don't remember if I ever wanted a dog, but I have wanted a cat for a long time. Something about the worst case scenario is they are a little aloof is a little reassuring. I have less bad experiences with dogs than I do dog owners, but my cat and cat owner experiences have both been good. I also just like the feeling of cat fur and tongue more than dog ones.

• Like 1

On 2/1/2023 at 2:04 PM, the more the merrier said:

Dogs (need more votes)!

This expression! Too, too cute! You truly have the best cat! What is their name? How long have they been in your life?

Thank you, he really is! His name is ‘Sok’ which is Dutch for ‘Sock’. I picked him up from a shelter in 2010, and he was 2 years old back then. Still has a lot of energy and loves to play :) 

• Like 3

On 1/31/2023 at 8:26 AM, Nix said:

3B1F081A-F4B3-4526-87EE-8BB92C2BF873.jpeg.77de39bb4fa60ba16c06c5d3d3cabf73.jpeg

awww so cute...  makes me think of another reason for preferring cats: cats are the Internet animal

I imagine the royal cat living in the Pharaoh's Palace as Ramses' pet. How much more could a cat achieve? But even she felt something was still missing. Something, something she vaguely intuited that in the far future would make her species reach their full potential! The destiny... to become a living meme machine.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

In God of War: Ragnarök, I've now reached Alfheim, where there's a desert with a sled drawn by creatures called "Gulons":

maxresdefault.jpg

When I saw those, I thought: "Cats vs. Dogs? Why choose when you can have both!"

But the color, yeah, no. They should be green!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

I'm definitely a pet lover, and if I had to pick a side, I'd say I lean more towards cats. There's something about their independent yet affectionate nature that I find really endearing. My white Ragdoll cat, Fluffy, is a prime example. She's got this uncanny ability to make even the most stressful days better just by curling up in my lap and purring away. Don't get me wrong, though. Dogs are incredible companions too. Their boundless energy and enthusiasm are infectious, and their loyalty knows no bounds. I've had some great times with dog-loving friends and their furry pals.

Edited by oliviaford