teen corner

illumi

1 hour ago, Anaim said:

So i was was not paying attention in biology today, and all of a sudden i hear the word asexual, i start internally freaking out until i realize that the teacher is talking about asexual reproduction in cells... so yeah that happened

understandable mistake

i would've seen that as disappointing personally

Just now, Moeir said:

Wow this really isn't like AVEN, usually if I leave there's 15 new pages but here only one page existed

i've been off for like a few weeks and there's only 2 new pages

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moeir said:

Wow this really isn't like AVEN, usually if I leave there's 15 new pages but here only one page existed

Hello Fellow Avenite. This is end up spending more time over here as it’s all just a bit slower and easy to catchup on. I hate missing out on stuff. (As is shown in me catching up to a minecraft server but currently stuck in videos from October) and catching up on stuff in here is easy. 

7 hours ago, Anaim said:

So i was was not paying attention in biology today, and all of a sudden i hear the word asexual, i start internally freaking out until i realize that the teacher is talking about asexual reproduction in cells... so yeah that happened

I've done the same thing. I zone out for like 2 seconds then bam i'm back because she said asexual.Extremely disappointing.

4 hours ago, Ravensplat said:

Hello Fellow Avenite. This is end up spending more time over here as it’s all just a bit slower and easy to catchup on. I hate missing out on stuff. (As is shown in me catching up to a minecraft server but currently stuck in videos from October) and catching up on stuff in here is easy. 

ye. its really chill here and its easier to get into convos than on aven bc most of the time my interactions would just get ignored

Just now, AroAcedragon13 said:

I've done the same thing. I zone out for like 2 seconds then bam i'm back because she said asexual.Extremely disappointing.

just like me fr

• Like 1

On 2/23/2023 at 8:39 PM, Anaim said:

I’ve never had this. Probably because I dropped biology as soo as I could (very squeamish when not in an emergency situation seem to shut it off then) so never covered it properly but I do sometimes zone out and then hear people talking about trans rights or something in a study period and just mentally go here we go again and then basically just try to say people deserve to live because I can’t deal with fighting for any more of my rights than that nor do I want to be a queer dictionary do them. The panic I’ve felt though when I feel stuff mentioned in unrelated circumstances is strong when I’m part of those communities and identify with it. 

• Like 1