teen corner

illumi

3 hours ago, Emily415 said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I hope you are feeling less AAAAAAAAAAaaaaAAAAAAA now Emily. I will reiterate what I said over in AVEN. You are amazing and incredible and deserve all the things. I can't edit anything to save my life so just imagine the purpose of hands meme (https://images.app.goo.gl/cfawY3Xrx4AVn4k67) with your name in it instead ok. Great! Hope you had a good sleep!

1 hour ago, AromanticAardvark said:

Well it turns out my science project, which is due mid-March, is in fact NOT due mid-March, it's due tomorrow. And I haven't started

What's it on. Do you want any help? I know a fair bit around Physics and Chemistry if it's in that part of science

11 hours ago, Emily415 said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So, standard?

1 hour ago, AromanticAardvark said:

Well it turns out my science project, which is due mid-March, is in fact NOT due mid-March, it's due tomorrow. And I haven't started

Oh no!

7 minutes ago, bookluver20 said:

Hello everyone! I have have come from ATC on AVEN because no one told me this existed 

Hello

3 hours ago, Ravensplat said:

What's it on. Do you want any help? I know a fair bit around Physics and Chemistry if it's in that part of science

It's on the effects of climate change on Peru unfortunately, which I know basically nothing about. I've finished the first half though, so all I have to do is the second part, which is about how agriculture in Peru is affected. (This is the specifics:

Research one activity in that region that has been impacted by the effects of climate

change. (Examples: tourism, recreation, agriculture, manufacturing, fishing, resource

availability)

Explain how and why your activity has been changed. Use three supporting details.

6. What are two ways life might be different in your lifetime if climate change continues at

the current rate? Explain your reasoning.

20 hours ago, Ravensplat said:

Do you have to do the ways ways it will affect in your lifetime as well because although I don''t know anything about Peru specifically I can throw some notes and references together If you need some help on that. 

Best of Luck!

Yes I do, all I have to do now is the second point (I did the first one already, I said there would be a lot more climate refugees because of floods, droughts, and wildfires). Thanks, I'll need it

14 hours ago, bookluver20 said:

i broke my finger playing basketball in gym class :,( 

Oh shit I'm so sorry, that's awful

• Like 1

17 hours ago, mivoei said:

gee; i can feel the pain across the screen

6 hours ago, AromanticAardvark said:

Yes I do, all I have to do now is the second point (I did the first one already, I said there would be a lot more climate refugees because of floods, droughts, and wildfires). Thanks, I'll need it

Oh shit I'm so sorry, that's awful

4 hours ago, Ravensplat said:

That's horrendous. I hope it heals soon. 

Yeah me too. it feels a bit better today but not completly

• Like 1

On 2/27/2023 at 10:23 AM, bookluver20 said:

Hello everyone! I have have come from ATC on AVEN because no one told me this existed 

yes this is the secret spot good job finding it