teen corner

illumi

Bruh... I think my friend thinks I like him (romantically. i dont)... I've been getting vibes and also yesterday he said "simp? who do you simp for? me? haha jk" kinda quickly and I didn't get to tell him ive never simped for anyone in my life. idk if im reading too much into it cos this is one of my fears but bruh idk what im supposed to DO

15 hours ago, milk said:

Bruh... I think my friend thinks I like him (romantically. i dont)... I've been getting vibes and also yesterday he said "simp? who do you simp for? me? haha jk" kinda quickly and I didn't get to tell him ive never simped for anyone in my life. idk if im reading too much into it cos this is one of my fears but bruh idk what im supposed to DO

Clear communication

If they keep doing things like that say something along the lines of "I'm sorry pal (or whatever their name is) but I'm not interested in you in that way"

4 hours ago, bookluver20 said:

its so much quieter on here compared to AVEN like I leave for an hour and there are 4 new pages then over here I don't check for a week and there's like one post.

Yeah. It's nice though to be a bit slower paced. Though I admit I do prefer a slightly faster pace than currently. 

• Like 1