teen corner

illumi

7 minutes ago, EGGHEAD said:

i'm ADHD-C

(+ emotional dysregulation)

'-C' ?

well anyways, welcome to the club (genuinely)

1 minute ago, EGGHEAD said:

i'm pretty sure there's a few, maybe not a master thread or anything but still

well i made a Neurodivergent topic-

Just now, KoconutBounty said:

'-C' ?

well anyways, welcome to the club (genuinely)

combined type

means i show both inattentive and hyperactive-impulsive presentation

..oh, and thanks lol

got my report card today my overall average went from 98 to 95 which i don't rlly care about but my moms pissed bc apparently i had an "attitude" bro im just tired. Everyone's bullshit has been on another level today. back at it again trying to get me and a boy to date or thinking were already dating. Health class is hell bc all we talk about is healthy relationships and the teacher assumes everyone feels that shit. I was asked what romantic love is. bro how tf would i know. 

2 hours ago, AroAcedragon13 said:

got my report card today my overall average went from 98 to 95 which i don't rlly care about but my moms pissed bc apparently i had an "attitude" bro im just tired. Everyone's bullshit has been on another level today. back at it again trying to get me and a boy to date or thinking were already dating. Health class is hell bc all we talk about is healthy relationships and the teacher assumes everyone feels that shit. I was asked what romantic love is. bro how tf would i know. 

god that sounds

not fun

• Like 1

12 hours ago, AroAcedragon13 said:

Oh no that's horrible. One response I can think of is something along the lines of: 'A force less understood than dark energy that replicates the symptoms of a panic attack in humans. Inexplicably Humans seek out this force to quote 'feel good'. It a dangerous phenomenal that should be avoided at all costs.'

I am currently doing a research project for physics class on dark energy which is why my mind went there and I am very open about being AroAce at school so wouldn't mind letting whoever asked know. I understand though other schools may be less accepting and you might not want to broadcast your AroAceness, in which case I am sorry for you and hope teachers don't try to include you in this class too much in the future. As with the report card that's so annoying it went down but it is still a really high mark overall. This much stuff will make anyone have an "attitude" and I hope tomorrow is better for you and your Mom will cut you some slack.

7 hours ago, Colorfullblobs said:

Is that good or bad?

also

I need to stop looking at transphobia (parody or not) on the internet 

It’s fucking with my brain

Yeah. With the release of the game that shall not be named I am staying off of pretty much everywhere apart from AVEN and here to avoid the people playing the game and not caring. Though I will admit it was nice to see that none of my favourite youtubers are playing it and that quite a few basically twitter shouted at some of their server mates when they suggested they might play it anyway. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Colorfullblobs said:

Is that good or bad?

also

I need to stop looking at transphobia (parody or not) on the internet 

It’s fucking with my brain

look up trans memes and tiktoks as a counter solution

6 minutes ago, Colorfullblobs said:

I’ll stop doing it if you stop doing it 

also marigold fronted on the bus today and people were loudly talking about sex

it was so many levels of awkward 

1) I'm not sure I can stop