teen corner

illumi

7 minutes ago, Colorfullblobs said:

my brain is just filled with drama, trauma, and memes

Fuck it im making that a sticker 

5 minutes ago, mivoei said:

arocalypse in general is a p quiet forum with a way smaller userbase so that might explain it

It’s very nice.

no fascists, very calm

1 hour ago, Isa1116 said:

I still don't know what to say lol....

Same 

51 minutes ago, mivoei said:

ah. i see aven has been filling up a thread abt fascists lately. the situations too messy for me to care tbh

I wish i could just not care, but as he threatened to dox me twice I don’t really get that luggsury. 
he’s banned now tho so that’s good

51 minutes ago, mivoei said:

ah. i see aven has been filling up a thread abt fascists lately. the situations too messy for me to care tbh

yes it's one big clusterfuck as always

because of one stupid troll

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Colorfullblobs said:

I wish i could just not care, but as he threatened to dox me twice I don’t really get that luggsury. 
he’s banned now tho so that’s good

orchid? he deserved the ban and he should never come back again. hes stirring up drama and threats for no reason its annoying

2 minutes ago, mivoei said:

orchid? he deserved the ban and he should never come back again. hes stirring up drama and threats for no reason its annoying

Yep 

he went on a thread about trump and pretty much said “don’t be mean to facists I’m fascist” and everyone was understandably like what the fuck dude. 
and then he started spamming aven specific memes with fascist propaganda 

and now he’s gone

7 minutes ago, Colorfullblobs said:

Yep 

he went on a thread about trump and pretty much said “don’t be mean to facists I’m fascist” and everyone was understandably like what the fuck dude. 
and then he started spamming aven specific memes with fascist propaganda 

and now he’s gone

his personality constantly fluctuates between the two extremes. one end being random dude and the other being fascist troll

36 minutes ago, mivoei said:

his personality constantly fluctuates between the two extremes. one end being random dude and the other being fascist troll

yes i believe the random dude periods are his hiding spots

• Like 1

This is why I prefer to just chill in Arocalypse. With a much smaller user base that sort of stuff just isn't worth it to them so we get left alone. 

7 hours ago, mivoei said:

Yeah I saw that, browsed it and went nope and notifications to nothing even if mentioned. 

3 hours ago, Ravensplat said:

This is why I prefer to just chill in Arocalypse. With a much smaller user base that sort of stuff just isn't worth it to them so we get left alone. 

thats completely fair. its not like i can easily pop into avens teen corner anyway. im not active there to begin with