teen corner

illumi

19 minutes ago, Deltalorian said:

Are you on the ISS?

I wish..!!

17 minutes ago, Emily415 said:

Eh don't be sorry, as far as I know you aren't the transphobic family members, unless...

I could never be transphobic 💅😊🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍🌈 *flips hair* :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Emily415 said:

Delta and I think sex should be allowed, buddy I can't remember the name of and can't be bothered to scroll up to see is saying sex is bad and should be banned

i also think it should be allowed

i don't see how being anti-sexual is even a logical stance

like 99% of the world population has sex and they're doing fine

Edited by EGGHEAD
  • Like 2

we have to learn about healthy relationships in health.which at first it wasn't that bad because friends were included but...   now the teacher was going on and on about dating,marriage,sex,etc.. and it made me feel like shit. I hope she at least acknowledges aros or aces in this unit.

27 minutes ago, AroAcedragon13 said:

we have to learn about healthy relationships in health.which at first it wasn't that bad because friends were included but...   now the teacher was going on and on about dating,marriage,sex,etc.. and it made me feel like shit. I hope she at least acknowledges aros or aces in this unit.

mine never did. all we did was talk about consent n stuff which is cool but idk... made me feel weird for being someone who'll probably not do it for a long time.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, AroAcedragon13 said:

mine surprisingly included asexuality when on the topic of sexual relationships and consent. sex ed never included any aspec orientations before so im really happy abt that. the definition is also close; but i dont remember exactly what it said

didnt include aromanticism tho. that sucks

4 minutes ago, Colorfullblobs said:

Hello humans, I’m here now too, so I don’t need to be paranoid about my dad spying on me

some people might know me from AVEN

yes we talked merely 12 minutes ago hello

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Colorfullblobs said:

Also please don’t tell my partner or my dad if I say anything mildly concerning on this site

don't worry

i won't

unless i feel it's like.. really necessary

• Like 1

14 hours ago, AroAcedragon13 said:

I remember doing this. Thank fully I've managed to avoid everything apart from the tea video since. My school never brought up Aspec identities and I didn't even know myself at the time so nothing I could do. I do remember not really caring about the love stuff and being confused why it was different from just good friends for a bit until we got further in and started the sexual side of relationships. I suppose it is trying to help people get ready for it and they just don't realise not everyone wants it. I think I mostly just zoned out as it was usually during form for 15 mins and I just ignored it but I would be far more annoyed dealing with that now that I know who I am.