teen corner

illumi

tbh i dont really understand why talking about cup sizes is seen as sexual because its literally just the size of ones breasts and which bra suits them and breasts is literally just a chunk of flesh and blood used for feeding infants how is it inappropriate. i feel like allos shouldnt make a big deal about it but they have every right to feel uncomfortable. dont know if anyone else relate but thats just my opinion

• Like 1

Just now, sevan said:

tbh i dont really understand why talking about cup sizes is seen as sexual because its literally just the size of ones breasts and which bra suits them and breasts is literally just a chunk of flesh and blood used for feeding infants how is it inappropriate. i feel like allos shouldnt make a big deal about it but they have every right to feel uncomfortable. dont know if anyone else relate but thats just my opinion

agreed

although like i'm still not a fan of seeing those particular chunks of flesh on anyone

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sevan said:

i have a weird relationship with boobs tbh

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ace.cyborg said:

agreed

although like i'm still not a fan of seeing those particular chunks of flesh on anyone

i wouldnt mind nudity unless im involved somehow. but tbh most of the time i wouldnt be too comfortable seeing a heavily sexualized organ either

1 minute ago, EGGHEAD said:

i have a weird relationship with boobs tbh

i can see how that can be the case lmao

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, sevan said:

i wouldnt mind nudity unless im involved somehow. but tbh most of the time i wouldnt be too comfortable seeing a heavily sexualized organ either

yeah same

• Like 1

not attracted to but still emotionally attached to a person sucks tbh. if im not attracted to them then stop letting me feel anything toward them theyre just as good as random strangers on the street 

i have this one friend whom im deeply emotionally attached to so even though i can ignore his existence most of the time whenever hes mentioned i just feel my heart aching because hes the one saying im important to him he will try to talk to me more but then doesnt text me for months and is doing perfectly fine without me and thats just. not good lmao

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, AromanticAardvark said:

*Chilling here as the only alloaro and Rather Liking boobs*

Nah I like them, just in a purely aesthetic way that's hard to explain as an ace. Round things just look nice to me, you know?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AromanticAardvark said:

*Chilling here as the only alloaro and Rather Liking boobs*

good for you

at least someone does

11 minutes ago, AFennecfox said:

When headcannoning characters in classic literature as queer is the only thing that gets you through high school English class

yeS

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Deltalorian said:

Nah I like them, just in a purely aesthetic way that's hard to explain as an ace. Round things just look nice to me, you know?

i also have a fetish which just combines to create a whole big mess

idk if it's even aesthetic or not

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ace.cyborg said:

agreed

eh boobs are pretty in some circumstances

6 hours ago, AFennecfox said:

When headcannoning characters in classic literature as queer is the only thing that gets you through high school English class

esy

yes

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aye said:

eh boobs are pretty in some circumstances

i think i hate the idea of my boobs or someone liking them

and also i hate the idea of seeing other people's boobs

but like other people and other boobs is fine with me

just noticed i passed 100 posts

almost 1/6 of the posts on this thread are me

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ace.cyborg said: