teen corner

illumi

4 hours ago, AroAcedragon13 said:

just learned about my father's side of the family and all the drama that happened before we were even born.

Turn's out my father left for the milk and never came back lol.

Oh wow, I'm so sorry

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AroAcedragon13 said:

just learned about my father's side of the family and all the drama that happened before we were even born.

Turn's out my father left for the milk and never came back lol.

8 hours ago, AroAcedragon13 said:

also he never even wanted us.he wanted to "get rid" of us.

Oh dear, I'm so sorry about that. His lost, good that you got rid of him 

• Like 2

Just read through this thread a bit and I notice the ‘post count’ question popping up quite a bit. Check out this topic and be free of mystery ;)

Edited by Nix
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Nix said:

Just read through this thread a bit and I notice the ‘post count’ question popping up quite a bit. Check out this topic and be free of mystery ;)

damn that makes sense now LMAO

11 hours ago, AroAcedragon13 said:

also he never even wanted us.he wanted to "get rid" of us.

damn.

that sounds harsh

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nix said:

A lot of this I would never even have thought to ask! (And I always was curious about how the ranks/badges thing worked, that's cool)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nix said:

oh that makes sense thanks

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nix said:

thanks that makes a lot of sense

1 hour ago, Harvest said:

School starts for me tomorrow. Time to catch up with an assignment at the last minute.

good luck

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, sevan said:

omw to label every character who studies other characters bodies like animal planet but then is being seen as a pervert as asexual because tbh it would be funnier and more ironic that way

that way it makes it less gross too

wait i think i misread

slow down, egghead

Edited by EGGHEAD
  • Like 2

Just now, EGGHEAD said:

even though it wasnt gross from the start because i never interpreted it as sexual. i guess im just having an asexual moment

one character is a designer who designs suits and he would touch the person hes making the suit for carelessly just to measure them. although his actions are being seen as sexual and inappropriate he isnt shown to have any underlying sexual motives. he also talks about stuff like cup sizes like its a scientific thing because he has to design the suits its so funny

i would imagine his character to be somewhat of a sex indifferent asexual who thinks talking about stuff like these are normal because he never felt weird about it and doesnt really understand why others think his behavior is inappropriate. its kind of relatable too tbh

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sevan said:

one character is a designer who designs suits and he would touch the person hes making the suit for carelessly just to measure them. although his actions are being seen as sexual and inappropriate he isnt shown to have any underlying sexual motives. he also talks about stuff like cup sizes like its a scientific thing because he has to design the suits its so funny

i would imagine his character to be somewhat of a sex indifferent asexual who thinks talking about stuff like these are normal because he never felt weird about it and doesnt really understand why others think his behavior is inappropriate. its kind of relatable too tbh

ooooh i see

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, EGGHEAD said:

wait i think i misread

slow down, egghead

11 minutes ago, ace.cyborg said:

lol are you writing poetry that is awesome

wait i just realized that rhymed lmao

Edited by EGGHEAD
  • Haha 1