teen corner

illumi

11 hours ago, AroAcedragon13 said:

I agree.Everyone irl doesn't truly know me.Everyone on here knows who i am.And i can actually be myself on here without trying to hide pieces of me or trying to live up to expectations.

And that's also kinda the point of these Forums 👍

But yeah, me too

• Like 1

14 hours ago, AroAcedragon13 said:

I agree.Everyone irl doesn't truly know me.Everyone on here knows who i am.And i can actually be myself on here without trying to hide pieces of me or trying to live up to expectations.

Kind of same, the online folks do at least know me much better than those irl. I doubt that anyone actually knows me well though, including myself. I don't even know how to be myself, how could anyone know how I really am then.

That's not said with a sad tone, more simple fact lol

I today got to see a trailer on a film we should watch in school (or well, we should go to a cinema to watch it but it's a school thing. Not really sure why we need to go to a cinema for it). It was many romantic scenes just only on the trailer so I'm a bit worried over what that will happend during the whole film... I'm not romance repulsed but just please don't show so much romance, thanks? I also hope there isn't any sex scenes in this.

The main story seems interesting though, it was something with a murder. Totally unnecessary to add so much romance. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ArrowAce said:

exactlyy i feel the same way. like i feel like i don hide anyhting heere, while i hide my aroaceness at school.

i barely hide my aroaceness tbh

but then again

no one rlly discusses romance too often in front of me

and i barely know ppl from school

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, A User said:

but then again

yeah same lol

people would know if i talked to them

• Like 3

2 hours ago, A User said:

but then again

mood. im not only open about my aroaceness but only my gender identity toward the only friends ive made from school

since my school is pretty lgbtq inclusive and there are fellow lgbtq folks in my school as well [ive seen people sticking tiny flags of other queer identities and orientations around the school during pride month] i dont have any worries coming out to my peers when i have to [to prevent misgendering]

some of them even asked for my pronouns so they dont risk misgendering me and it made me so euphoric fr! though theres this one friend who is only aware of me being nonbinary but not my preferred pronouns for some reason so i have to remind her everytime when she excessively uses the wrong pronouns to the point that causes me dysphoria but shes still very cool. just really bad memories 

Edited by sevan
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Storm_leopardcat said:

If you don’t mind me asking, which movie is it?

When the crawdads sing

I did tbh not really watch the trailer, it was both uninteresting and too many unpredictable romance scenes lol.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Mezmerising said:

I got 2  posts now :(

6 hours ago, Merli said:

I'm stuck at 12 posts and have so been for a bit now

1 hour ago, AroAcedragon13 said:

i'm stuck at 66

i'm so confused about how this site counts posts

does anyone know how it's supposed to work?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ace.cyborg said:

i'm so confused about how this site counts posts

does anyone know how it's supposed to work?

Nope, my best guess is that after a certain number if posts in a certain topic, posts there stop counting to your overall post count but add up in the "top posters in this thread" only

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Deltalorian said:

Nope, my best guess is that after a certain number if posts in a certain topic, posts there stop counting to your overall post count but add up in the "top posters in this thread" only

that seems weird but i guess it makes sense

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, EGGHEAD said:

lol no

but i'm somehow at 11 idk how

same

OH IT MOVED

IT MOVED GUYS IT MOVED

• Like 3