teen corner

lovecook

17 minutes ago, Max.and.my said:

I’m terminally on line too and I’m not sure if it’s something I should be concerned about or if I should just embrace it. 

So long as your irl social skill aren't hampered by being online, then it's fine (if your irl social skills were not there before, then it doesn't matter). Strangely, my irl social skills improved by being terminally online so

Hi everyone. only a minor panic attack today I've had worse. at lunch i got ice cream and ate it while scrolling through aroace memes.art class was eventful i learned about tons of new animals such as the great eared nightjar.The Great Eared NightJar Looks Just Like A Fluffly Little Dragon And It's  Amazing - Indie88

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, AroAcedragon13 said:

Hi everyone. only a minor panic attack today I've had worse. at lunch i got ice cream and ate it while scrolling through aroace memes.art class was eventful i learned about tons of new animals such as the great eared nightjar.The Great Eared NightJar Looks Just Like A Fluffly Little Dragon And It's  Amazing - Indie88

Ooooooo cute

38 minutes ago, AromanticAardvark said:

I feel like my social skills deteriorated when I was more online, but idk if it's BECAUSE I'm chronically online or unrelated, and more related to being in high school instead of the same school as I was in for years with the same people

I honestly have no idea if my chronic internet connection directly correlates to the improvement in my irl social skills

2 hours ago, AromanticAardvark said:

I feel like my social skills deteriorated when I was more online, but idk if it's BECAUSE I'm chronically online or unrelated, and more related to being in high school instead of the same school as I was in for years with the same people

I'm pretty sure my social skills has increased at least a bit since I started being online, especially last time. The biggest part is more that I'm quite fluent on English now, at least written, and not very much about the actually social skills. But even if I won't get any irl friends can I at least get higher grades in English lol

(We don't talk about how bad I've been at using Swedish due to only using English outside of school)

On 9/15/2022 at 10:13 PM, A User said:

sometimes i wonder whether it was a good idea to take math at 1 higher grade level 

but then i remember that gr11 math is the last math credit i need for a highschool diploma, so i'll finish the math faster :D

i mean tbh it's hard socially being the youngest student in the class, but the math ain't hard. my teacher is good at her job so i actually know shit

I did the same thing, but there were always a couple other students in my classes the same grade as me, so it wasn't that bad

Will you just not take math in 12th? I'm dual enrolled at the nearby university currently and it's fun

• Like 1

17 hours ago, AroAcedragon13 said:

Hi everyone. only a minor panic attack today I've had worse. at lunch i got ice cream and ate it while scrolling through aroace memes.art class was eventful i learned about tons of new animals such as the great eared nightjar.

ah yes the nightjar family got to be one of my favorite genders [lh]

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AstrophelDragon said:

I did the same thing, but there were always a couple other students in my classes the same grade as me, so it wasn't that bad

Will you just not take math in 12th? I'm dual enrolled at the nearby university currently and it's fun

idk, still thinkin bout it.

i rlly wanna have a career in film so im unsure if math at a higher level will be worth doing

i'll take with my counselor on that tho, might change my mind later

1 minute ago, sevan said:

a bug or a glitch maybe. dont think its that much of a big deal though

maybe consider contacting the admins? 

not very bothered, just curious lol

that's a good idea

Edited by ace.cyborg
i suck lol
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, ace.cyborg said:

@A User, every time I see your pfp out of the corner of my eye I think it's that kid from Up

thats kinda cool!

(it's a wander over yonder fanart if u were wondering)

12 hours ago, ace.cyborg said:

Does anyone know why my post count still says zero?

glitch maybe?

3 minutes ago, ace.cyborg said:

yeah, although I don't really have anything interesting to talk about

no wonder you have no posts...