teen corner

illumi

thanks i'll try not to die

you'd think that with all the people who tell me 'you too' when i say have a good day, that i'd always be having good days at work

but no i hate people, especially customers

• Like 1

2 hours ago, queer_kaleidoscope said:

Hey!

Hello there!

3 hours ago, sevan said:

fire alarm clickbaited us again. no fire no smoke no danger just standing outside in the bus lane for twenty minutes under the burning screeching sun

feels good m8

Fun, it kinda did the same for us three here last night. Someone burned a cinnamon roll which led to much smoke, the fire alarm went on and two big fire trucks came driving... not did the duty staff from school answer either so we three youths and a couple of firemens had to sovle how to turn the alarm off by ourselves.

Seems like it was an necessary training though, the firemens said they should talk to the school about how they handle stuff like this.

Not gonna lie tho, it was a bit fun. 

55 minutes ago, Merli said:

Hello there!

Fun, it kinda did the same for us three here last night. Someone burned a cinnamon roll which led to much smoke, the fire alarm went on and two big fire trucks came driving... not did the duty staff from school answer either so we three youths and a couple of firemens had to sovle how to turn the alarm off by ourselves.

Seems like it was an necessary training though, the firemens said they should talk to the school about how they handle stuff like this.

glad it was fun, that does sound exciting

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deltalorian said:

It wouldn't be the first time, sorry.

Hello to the both of you!

we scared off so many people lol

3 hours ago, Merli said:

the firetruck was here too at my school both times. i think the first time was a circuit gone wrong and the second time is still unknown

still goofy asf

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Deltalorian said:

Oh dear, that's no good. Hopefully, nothing bad comes from this.

16 hours ago, Merli said:

Sorry to hear that. And yes, it sucks having no friends, yet I'm avoiding people so don't be like me folks. 

But people are unpredictable and can be really unpleasant, so I don't blame you for not making friends. It's quite nice going all by yourself also.

One day later, nothing bad yet. Anywho, morning :)

3 hours ago, sevan said:

the firetruck was here too at my school both times. i think the first time was a circuit gone wrong and the second time is still unknown

still goofy asf

we should have  had a fire drill yesterday, our fire alarm in the portable room i was in was being worked on, and like our teacher told us that we missed the fire drill lol.

• Like 3

Just entered gym class. Already got a weird look from her and her friends. Could be because of yesterday or I’m literally wearing a shirt with the Maryland flag emblazoned on it (yes I’m from MD, don’t judge lol, we got the best flag.)

9 hours ago, Merli said:

Yeah. Hope we haven't scared anyone away from here, this chat is really calm so far compared to our capacity 

yeah

we should speed this up

wait no

don't listen to me 

please

36 minutes ago, Ithinkimaro said:

yeah

we should speed this up

wait no

don't listen to me 

please

nah, i can speed this up :)

hows everyones day on september 20th been?