illumi

Just now, Deltalorian said:

Oh lord, not again

fair point

there are so many people not from aven on here

this is great

how is everyone??

Just now, Deltalorian said:

Plus you could just join the Arocalypse main discord instead if you had to (I'm there as well)

there's one???

i need to be a top poster on here

this is important

4 hours ago, AroAcedragon13 said:

My history teacher keeps threatening to throw desks out the window or at people it's quite funny

my wood shop teacher keeps threatening students with strangulation and death

i love her

(also, hi! good to be here!)

• Like 1

i had a mimir woke up to teen corner already reaching its third page fuck yeah we keep pushing

22 minutes ago, AroAcedragon13 said:

sounds incredible i think all teachers should be like this

my teacher threatens with calling peoples parents. not that intimidating at first but very effective nonetheless

ive noticed how many folks in my school have asian parents or else they wouldnt be this tamed

• Like 1

11 hours ago, sevan said:

yo!!

im chiling rn. just finished taking an exam earlier in school and now its almost time for bed

10 hours ago, Merli said:

Not much at the moment and have barely even had school today so that's nice. How about you?

Glad to see we're doing good! I'm working on some uni stuff. Plus I'm reporting on an important international tennis game this weekend and know nothing about tennis so im low key freaking out, but also very excited that I get this oportunity. 

And if we're talking about teachers, shout out to my second semester teacher that loved shooting the shit with us and talking about her cats and dog. 

• Like 3

my psychology teacher talked about a case study ive watched a video about before. got to love it when school teaches you something you already know so youre so hyped and confident to see how your teacher handles this subject for the folks who doesnt know

i also feel superior to my peers because they didnt know this but i did lmao

i might be more active here than on aven tbh

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AroAcedragon13 said:

sounds incredible i think all teachers should be like this

i mean, tbh she tells us stories of people who've had fingers cut off and pieces of wood shooting out of saws into their body (apparently wood can be a strong bullet material if it goes fast enough)

i get to listen to stories of injury every day, which is certainly the best experience ever

• Like 4

8 hours ago, SilenceRadio said:

I leave for some hours, and it's already rather active... Oh no, Teen Corners are too powerful.

The dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

5 hours ago, AroAcedragon13 said:

my Spanish teacher still gives us stickers

That's great!

5 hours ago, A User said:

i mean, tbh she tells us stories of people who've had fingers cut off and pieces of wood shooting out of saws into their body (apparently wood can be a strong bullet material if it goes fast enough)

i get to listen to stories of injury every day, which is certainly the best experience ever

Well that's not at all troublesome.

1 hour ago, glypharia.exe said:

hello!

Hi!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, glypharia.exe said:

hello!

hello

my teachers don’t really do anything bad they just threaten with detention 

my dads teacher threw chairs though

ooh page 4

• Like 1