2 hours ago, alien said:

I hope you have a nice day!:frog:

it's 9:57 pm where I live

I literally just got home from math class/tutoring

oh dear

bit late

Just now, Merli said:

Good to hear

I'm fine, haven't even gotten any homework to do until next week so that's nice.

lucky

i have heaps

i have like three due tomorrow

2 minutes ago, Ithinkimaro said:

lucky

i have heaps

i have like three due tomorrow

Oh, good luck then!

I had much this week so it's nice not having to next. Only one thing but that can be done in the lessons as well and it's not a big essay.

1 minute ago, Merli said:

Oh, good luck then!

I had much this week so it's nice not having to next. Only one thing but that can be done in the lessons as well and it's not a big essay.

i have a story to write and an hour of maths and some physics and some more chemistry

i'm back. school was boring and i have homework for pretty much every class.(bio,algebra,history,English,Spanish test tomorrow) and teachers keep assigning presentations in front of the class. aka teachers assigning panic attacks. :( 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, AroAcedragon13 said:

i'm back. school was boring and i have homework for pretty much every class.(bio,algebra,history,English,Spanish test tomorrow) and teachers keep assigning presentations in front of the class. aka teachers assigning panic attacks. :( 

Oh dear, that sounds horrible, hopefully your teachers have collective amnesia and forget that class presentations exist.

• Like 2

sometimes i wonder whether it was a good idea to take math at 1 higher grade level 

but then i remember that gr11 math is the last math credit i need for a highschool diploma, so i'll finish the math faster :D

i mean tbh it's hard socially being the youngest student in the class, but the math ain't hard. my teacher is good at her job so i actually know shit

but sometimes i wonder how ppl in my grade react to it

some ppl have asked whether im gifted (im not) and others just asked if i was fast-tracking (which, i learned last year, is the socially appropriate term for what im doing rn)

i feel awful, i do photography and my aunt wants me to do her wedding photos, im glad she found someone but like i have to do the wedding photos :( I already did their engagment photos, and they gave me the rights to use it in my portfolio so thats a plus, it just sucks that i gotta be at a wedding and get the mushy photos, i already dealt with the engagment photos and those mushy photos. agh

being aro sucks sometimes, im romance repulsed, and it is annoying sometimes. 

Spoiler

She and her husband now met like in high school, broke up, lived seperate lives and met again like 2 years ago. he seems cool so im glad for her,

Edited by ArrowAce
  • Sad 1

how is everyone today?

2 hours ago, ArrowAce said:

i feel awful, i do photography and my aunt wants me to do her wedding photos, im glad she found someone but like i have to do the wedding photos :( I already did their engagment photos, and they gave me the rights to use it in my portfolio so thats a plus, it just sucks that i gotta be at a wedding and get the mushy photos, i already dealt with the engagment photos and those mushy photos. agh

being aro sucks sometimes, im romance repulsed, and it is annoying sometimes. 

Reveal hidden contents

She and her husband now met like in high school, broke up, lived seperate lives and met again like 2 years ago. he seems cool so im glad for her,

oh dear 

that doesn't sound great

and yes, being aro does suck sometimes

but it's also better. we're above all the petty romance shit

7 minutes ago, Deltalorian said:

I don't like the fact that the panel on the right calls me out for being the most terminally online.

On the other hand, that is a title I wear with some pride so I guess it's good.

I got the 100th reply hehe

I’m terminally on line too and I’m not sure if it’s something I should be concerned about or if I should just embrace it.