Aro Adults Forum

roboticanary

Aro Adults Forum  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think a subforum should be added to arocalypse focusing on older aros

• yes
    • no
    • dont care

This poll is closed to new votes

Do you want arocalypse to have a forum forcused on older aros/aro adults

see here for more discussion of the idea.

This also ties in with a few requests here for a place for over 18 discussion to happen

Also if you have any comments/ questions about this idea please put that here and we can work things out.

I will leave this poll up for a week, and make a decision on what to do about the forum next friday depending on the response.

Note if the forum does go up I will take a look at the number of posts on it for the first couple of months. If it barely gets used I will look at the possibility of removing the forum and moving any posts in it to discussion or off topic. 

I would definitely appreciate an over 18 forum, so long as it's properly locked to people who are over 18. There's plenty of elements of adult life as an allo aro that I've wanted to discuss from time to time, but don't feel should be said in an all-ages public forum, yknow?

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Jot-Aro Kujo said:

I would definitely appreciate an over 18 forum, so long as it's properly locked to people who are over 18. There's plenty of elements of adult life as an allo aro that I've wanted to discuss from time to time, but don't feel should be said in an all-ages public forum, yknow?

OK, i will have a look at whether i can do that. at the very least i know i can make it hidden from non members like the personal adds forum but i will see if i can be more restrictive. hopefully there is a way to make it visible only to some members.