Hallo

Raven97

Hi everyone,

I am also new to this site (and AVEN & Acebook).
I finally decided to figure out which labels matched with who I am and on AVEN I found a link to this forum so now I'm here.
So, I identify as grey aroace. This because due to a lack of crushes/squishes I have no clue if am am demi or cupio, so I decided to stick with grey for now.

It would be nice to get to know similar people, both international and fellow Dutch people. 

• Like 4

hi and welcome!! :D

i identify as grey aroace as well, because just like you, i can't figure out if i'm demi or cupio or what.

this place is pretty chill but you could join the discord server for random chit-chat. you'll find the link in the Off Topic forum.

• Like 2

Welkom! 

Like @Leia Williams mentioned, the discord server tends to be more active. But if you prefer something a little more quiet, the forums is a great place :) 

I'm not Dutch, but have been living in the Netherlands for a couple of years. I often get the feeling there aren't many aros in the Netherlands (or at least it's not as visible here), but there's a thread here of some Dutch aros: 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Raven97 said:

Hi everyone,

I am also new to this site (and AVEN & Acebook).
I finally decided to figure out which labels matched with who I am and on AVEN I found a link to this forum so now I'm here.
So, I identify as grey aroace. This because due to a lack of crushes/squishes I have no clue if am am demi or cupio, so I decided to stick with grey for now.

It would be nice to get to know similar people, both international and fellow Dutch people. 

Hello! Nice to meet you and welcome to our forum! I hope you will enjoy your stay.

I'm not Dutch but oh well. My name is Alexander, but my friends often just call me Alex. I identify as a pan oriented aroace. When it comes to microlabels I'm aegosexual and questioning if I'm aegoromantic too or just aro. I'm also romance ambivalent and ambiamorous. Currently I'm in a QPR with a nonbinary person so I also use the label "diamoric" to describe our queerplatonic relationship. I'm a guy so my pronouns are he/him. My personality type is ENFP. Idk what else to write.

it's nice to see that more and more people are coming to our forum :D

• Like 1

Hi Nessa,

That is interesting. For me ace was easier to pin down than aro. Mostly because I find it easier to imagine what sexual attraction is supposed to feel like compared to romantic attraction.

Thank you and the others who reacted for welcoming me