They're Beauty, They're Grace....and they're romantic

Nai

Hello Arocalypse! So glad to be here!! :D

I'm Nai! Some of you may know me from AVEN... I decided to make an account on Arocalypse, finally, because I wanted to get to know the community and learn more about aromanticism. Personally, I most certainly know that I am anything but aro, but I know plenty of people from AVEN who are! I'm extremely romantic (panromantic, to be specific), so maybe my input as a romantic individual would be of some help. :)

Ahh, other than that, I am a 17 year old masculine-leaning androgyne with a love of Japanese things, specifically Vocaloid. :D I also like video games! ...That's all I'm gonna say for now. I'm very happy to be here and I hope to become a useful, contributing member of the forums~ 

4 hours ago, omitef said:

Welcome to Arocalypse, Nai. The people tend to be pretty friendly and diverse here, so I think you'll be able to learn a lot. These two forum sections are super helpful. 

Thanks omi! :) I'll be sure to check them out!!

3 hours ago, 46odnetnin said:

HELLS YEAH VOCALOID N VIDEO GAMES! Welcome to arocalypse, it'll be great to hear the other side of the coin every so often :D

YEAAAAHHHH!! xD Haha, thanks so much!! I've already been enjoying my time here :) 

Welcome to Arocalypse, Nai! :icecream: I think I've seen you on AVEN before :) And I agree with the others, being able to hear things from a romantics perspective could be really helpful sometimes.

Haha, thanks again everyone! :icecream: (is the ice cream the aro equivalent to AVEN cake? lol)

53 minutes ago, Louis Hypo said:

Welcome and don't worry, we don't have a weird supremacy based on 'romantic purity'

I haven't seen any thus far, which is nice! The community is very accepting. :) 

Hello Nai! I saw you on AVEN before (in chat and in forums, although mostly forums I lurk in haha). It's nice to have some romantic input, especially for potentially greyromantic people. Ice cream: :icecream:

Yay!! Nai! Welcome to Arocalypse!! :icecream: Great to see you here :D I hope you enjoy being a member!!

Ehem, on the topic of Vocaloid, you posted a song to that thread in JFF awhile back and I have been obseessed with it ever since. I don't know if I love you for it or hate you for it... I think I love you for it, though xD I've even found some other Vocaloid songs that I really like too! I've never really been able to get into Vocaloid but I think in time, I may be listening to it a lot more often.

7 minutes ago, Starry Sky said:

Yay!! Nai! Welcome to Arocalypse!! :icecream: Great to see you here :D I hope you enjoy being a member!!

Ehem, on the topic of Vocaloid, you posted a song to that thread in JFF awhile back and I have been obseessed with it ever since. I don't know if I love you for it or hate you for it... I think I love you for it, though xD I've even found some other Vocaloid songs that I really like too! I've never really been able to get into Vocaloid but I think in time, I may be listening to it a lot more often.

Really?! Do you still have the link or remember the name?? Which one??? :D:D -is excited-

Yeah, it takes some time for some people, though I got into it kinda immediately :'D It's understandable though, sometimes the voices are weird at first but you get used to it!!

8 minutes ago, Starry Sky said:

It's this song :3 :x

Hide contents

The lyrics, though... Oh my  X D

HA! I love that song. :'D And the lyrics...I know, oh my God. xD

It's actually a sequel to this song here! I posted it in JFF way back, but you might've missed it. :D

2 minutes ago, Starry Sky said:

Omg! Yes!! I love that song too!! I think I missed your post on it, though. I just followed that other song to that one. Ack! They're soooo good!!

YusukeKira (the producer of those songs) is one of my favorite Vocaloid producers. They tune their voices so well!! :x I've listened to a bunch of their song covers! (I always wanted to make a Vocaloid thread in AVEN or something, but I feel there's not enough people into it to keep the thread alive. It might work better here though, since it likely won't get buried as quickly. xD )

29 minutes ago, Starry Sky said:

You should totally create a thread!! You never know, it could possibly thrive on AVEN! You're right, though, it definitely wouldn't get buried as easily here

I hereby make you, Starry, partly responsible for this xD 

Thanks Honey! :icecream: 

Archived