Body Mods

eOrion

oooh fair! they're a nice one to get :) make sure you go to a piercing/tattoo place if you do get one! i got my first ones at a chemist but oof, never a good idea to get piercings at any place that uses piercing guns.

I have - double lobe piercings on each ear, a helix, labret (middle of bottom lip), eyebrow, navel, septum, and today!! I got an industrial piercing!! I was terrified and my friend held my hand the entire time ♥

I also have 3 stick n pokes (self done) of an arrow, a tortoise riding a skateboard and wearing sunglasses, and a trans symbol but with a love heart instead of a circle.

I frequently dye my hair unnatural colours.

I really want a split tongue but they're a lot of money and also it seems like it would be too scary for me to get done.

My favs are: stick n pokes (makes me feel more comfortable in my body. Tortoise is on my bicep and makes me look a little more buff), labret (helped me with dysphoria, focused on a nice shiny thing instead of feminine features - also fun to stim with) and my navel piercing (helped with tummy related body image issues) :D  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, eOrion said:

oooh fair! they're a nice one to get :) make sure you go to a piercing/tattoo place if you do get one! i got my first ones at a chemist but oof, never a good idea to get piercings at any place that uses piercing guns.

I like how they look ! I was told to go to a jewelry store (you can find acceptable price, at least where i live ). I am also a big fan of jewelry, even if i don't really wear it myself.

I really want a split tongue but they're a lot of money and also it seems like it would be too scary for me to get done.

I know a french non binary youtuber with a split tongue! Well, i don't know her personnaly, but i watch her video sometime. (that being said, she seems to not really speak about the "A" in the lgbt+ community when she mention the whole community. As long she don't say crap, i am mostly fine, i am here for the trans things. I am a bit worried, still.). It does seem scary… I can't even deal with needles (that's going to be a problem with hearrings haha)

also have 3 stick n pokes (self done) of an arrow, a tortoise riding a skateboard and wearing sunglasses, and a trans symbol but with a love heart instead of a circle.

neat !

I frequently dye my hair unnatural colours.

I sometime imagine myself with a light pink colour… I don't know if i wil act on that .

--

To be honnest, i want to play with my apparence. I want my feminity to bring out my masculinity, and my masculinity to bring out my feminity. Both at once. My gender is neutral and totally out of the binary man/woman , but for my gender expression… It sound cool :)

I've just got regular old earrings, but someday I would like a tattoo of a flamel on my left shoulder. (Edit: I do also dye my hair a lot. Currently, my thing is lime green bangs, which I've had for the past few years.)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Jot-Aro Kujo said:

I would like a tattoo of a flamel

Can I ask what a flamel is? The only thing I know it as is Nicholas Flamel....

I have earrings (just the boring standard kind), but I can't wear hoops because I got them done with a gun when I was 12 or something and one of the holes is crooked....which makes hoops look weird. 

I really wanted a labret or a vertical labret but it just never seemed to come together (as I need permission from my doctor, or I was going overseas, or my work wouldn't allow facial piercings, or I freaked out when a friend's cheek piercing became infected, and then the piercing parlour I wanted to use closed down....) I will eventually get one....maybe

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Apathetic Echidna said:

Can I ask what a flamel is? The only thing I know it as is Nicholas Flamel....

It's this symbol, which is indeed related to Nicholas Flamel:

Image result for fullmetal alchemist symbol

Although tbh if I were to get it as a tattoo, I think I'd want a bit of a fancier interpretation. Tattoo art, yknow. Anyway, I want it on my left shoulder as an homage to Alphonse Elric:

Image result for alphonse elric

Al is my favorite fictional character of all time (although Kitty Pryde is a pretty close second). He really means a lot to me, and his character in particular helped me get through some tough times, especially when I was younger. He's part of the original inspiration for voidpunk, and I honestly still look to him as a role model. I've been wanting to get a tattoo in his honor since I was about 15 or so.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 1:10 PM, eOrion said:

I have - double lobe piercings on each ear, a helix, labret (middle of bottom lip), eyebrow, navel, septum, and today!! I got an industrial piercing!! I was terrified and my friend held my hand the entire time ♥

I have double lobe piercings on each ear and a helix in my left one, which I really love.

Been wanting to get a tattoo on my left either upper arm or wrist, I still haven't decided on a design but it's not going to be too big.

• Like 2

I have two lobe piercings in each ear + a rook piercing in my left ear. I want to get a daith or tragus piercing in my right ear next, and I've been thinking about tattooing a ribbon/bow around my wrist :) 

Also, all of the mods in this thread sound super cool!! 

• Like 2