What Makes You Annoyed?

DannyFenton123

OOHHHKKAAAYY, so I have to admit I created this thread to rant about one little thing in particular, but I thought we could all use a mini rant thread as long as it's used respectfully.

So I just got kicked from a chat for using the word 'gay'. Sure, it was a horrible misspelling of 'day' as in 'How's your day?' but still. Why is that a banned word?

I don't think I could sum up everything or even most things that annoy me... :P 

Hm... I think teachers forgetting we have other subjects -_- All our teachers would set homework and large projects and coursework all at the same time, so we'd get completely overwhelmed and then be surprised when we haven't dedicated all our free time to one specific subject...

I'm annoyed at myself for being so lazy and not getting anything done today. 

And also at my friend for several times asking invasive questions that were none of his business. 

I'm annoyed at my mom. I really don't want to sound like a little kid but... yeah, I still do. I'm 21 yet she still doesn't take me seriously. I told her I don't want to get back together with my ex because I don't want to date anyone and that dating's not my thing. Then she started to chuckle and said, "Poor thing" like I was a five-year-old kid who just said they want to be Spiderman as an adult. Yep, I'm super annoyed. So what makes me annoyed is people, especially my parents belittling me and thinking I'm not old enough to know what I want. 

I get scared/angry when random people try to talk to me when clearly I'm trying to be as antisocial as possible, like on a bus I have earphones in and/or reading a book. Just leave me and my social anxiety alone :c

Just now, 46odnetnin said:

I get scared/angry when random people try to talk to me when clearly I'm trying to be as antisocial as possible, like on a bus I have earphones in and/or reading a book. Just leave me and my social anxiety alone :c

When that happens I just aggressively pretend I haven't heard them, until they try to touch me. Then I glare and try hard not to punch their teeth out.

Today I'll watch TV with my parents again, because a friend is on a show and I already dread their comments. Whenever I watch it with other people, someone always makes some comment about how "absolutely gay" that one guy on that show is, but when I ask them how they know that he's gay, they refer to the way he speaks and acts and that just makes me mad >:( Seriously can you just stop assuming peoples orientation? Also once after I said I don't know if he's gay or not, I got "well at least he's not normal" back. Wtf are you trying to tell me being gay is not normal? People are such idiots :(

14 hours ago, aihpen said:

Whenever I watch it with other people, someone always makes some comment about how "absolutely gay" that one guy on that show is, but when I ask them how they know that he's gay, they refer to the way he speaks and acts and that just makes me mad >:(

It annoys me when people assume feminine boys are gay

There's nothing wrong with being feminine, but it has nothing to do with sexual orientation

I get annoyed when people mention that I'm weird as if that means anything or I wasn't aware. It's not like I came wherever to talk to them and I'll just spend time with people who like my jokes and stuff. To be honest this hasn't happened in a while but it's just this was my 'but everyone feels love' before I identified as aro

Archived