Confession Booth

Tell me a story, embarrassing for you, someone else, something you regret, or maybe don't. idk guys im bored

and if you dont wanna share it with everyone on here go to this

https://uquiz.com/GNGIhk

its a quiz and only i can see the confession so yk

I'll start.

So I may or may not have stolen about 30 pens from my teacher <3

YOUR TURN GUYS >:D

I am not ashamed to say that when I was 11 I entered the school talent show, juggled toilet paper and screeched along to "fight song" but I changed all the lyrics to make it about "fart song"

(For anyone wondering, I came second to last lol)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, allhailtheglowcloud said:

I am not ashamed to say that when I was 11 I entered the school talent show, juggled toilet paper and screeched along to "fight song" but I changed all the lyrics to make it about "fart song"

(For anyone wondering, I came second to last lol)

Stop you are so real for that T-T

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so I may cyber stalk all of my teachers just so I know some weird shit about them like I found my gym teachers birthday I found out where my English teachers kids go to school…

so Yh I’m a bit weird

• 2 weeks later...

I may check my classmates birthdays so I can randomly email them 'Happy Birthday!' on their birthday.

Oh, and I try to find out the first names of all of my teachers.

• Like 1

This isn't really a "confession" moreso just a general embarrasing thing. I found an old recording I made when I was little on my old DSi which was just me singing "much eat such hungry" like doge over and over again. That, and a recording of me singing "beep beep I'm a sheep" from Asdfmovie. The crusty quality of the DS audio makes it all the more charming in it's own awfully embarrasing way.

• Like 1

One Christmas I got candy cane flavoured egg nog. It didn't taste exactly like most egg nog, but it was really good. It wasn't until later that I looked closer at the small writing on the label, and I found out it wasn't egg nog. It was coffee whitener. I'd been drinking it by the cup, and each cupful equalled over 1,000 calories. I don't drink coffee. I don't know anyone who uses coffee whitener. It was too good to throw out, so I just... kept drinking it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/22/2024 at 7:37 AM, Random-Aroace said:

Ay yo coffee whitener ain’t supposed to be that good

It's not? I don't drink coffee whitener as a habit, this was a mistake, but this candy cane stuff was so sweet and creamy.

• Like 1

On 6/24/2024 at 1:19 PM, Random-Aroace said:

I know that it’s not a habit but rly it was that good? 

It was. I legitimately mistook it for egg nog. I guess the candy cane version has a lot more sugar and fat than the regular. I don't know what regular coffee whitener tastes like.

Once the school had a power outage while we were at lunch, and everyone immediately started screaming for whatever reason. And then I pulled a flashlight out of my pocket and the people at my table told horror stories until the lights came back on.

• 3 weeks later...