Ok, when is the invasion of Denmark going to happen, and can someone please notify me

So many times I see 'oh the aros and aces are going to invade Denmark fwtlwentflewntetngo' 

WHEN IS IT HAPPENING 

and are we fighting with garlic bread 

and will our flag have cake, frogs and axolotls

• Like 1

I know we have more people or something, but how good is our actual army? Do we even have guns? We need to think this through! How many of us are old enough to go to war? How many of us can even fight? How many of us are pacifist? Do we have medics??? The list goes on!!!!!

The community is trying to move away from these jokes, since war and colonization are very real issues that hurt a lot of people today. I’m from a colonized culture myself, and it’s very hard. Obviously no one’s really going to invade Denmark, but it’s still just… kind of a distasteful thing to joke about, and alienates members of the community who have been victims of war and colonialism in real life.

• Like 9

19 hours ago, AroAceGamer said:

So many times I see 'oh the aros and aces are going to invade Denmark fwtlwentflewntetngo' 

WHEN IS IT HAPPENING 

and are we fighting with garlic bread 

and will our flag have cake, frogs and axolotls

Oh nooo, we don't invade anybody. Aro activism is forever peaceful.🕊 Even the tips of our arrows are actually made of foam, you know. 😉

Let's all travel to Denmark, distribute free garlic breads and celebrate the largest peace festival with the local population.

peace-aro-sign.png.1bde03f52b44f528ae738333e5e9f76f.png

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DeltaAro said:

Let's all travel to Denmark, distribute free garlic breads and celebrate the largest peace festival with the local population.

See now this is a much better idea than invading

• Like 2

I mean with the amount of aros and aces in the world, there are plenty enough people to make that much garlic bread

The joke of invading denmark started because the aces out number the denmark population after all

• Like 2

20 hours ago, organs and bone said:

Greenland 👀 

What if we all kinda just moved to Greenland and made it the unofficial Aro nation.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, P4R4D0X said:

What if we all kinda just moved to Greenland and made it the unofficial Aro nation.

My idea exactly. Although I do think indigenous people live there so idk 

Edited by organs and bone
typo