How Hew-mon are you?

Philbo Wiseroot

How Hew-mon are you?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Last night on the Discord server, @Jade introduced us to various silly tests, such as the Dante's Hell test, depression test, before linking us the "How Human Are You?" test.

I got Android (then I scribbled corrections all over it).

fV0ZgRp.png

What did you get? Corrections are optional but hilarious!

• Like 1

I did it! I got Industrial Robot with a score of 42%. Which means I am the answer to the great question of life the universe and everything :evilgrin:.

YjDNteX.png

I also appear to have been given an appendage which wasn't on the manufacturer's documents. Do you think they'd take it back wihout any hassle?

Also, I didn't take this test on the 22nd of October! It's 8pm on the 23rd of October! Fix your clock!

Less human than human.

Spoiler

Your score: 64 percent! (42 correct out of 66)

This is DISTURBING NEWS!

It means you are an ANDROID!

In a dense fog from twenty feet away, people will swear you are human, but when the fog clears, they will shriek and run away.

Everything about you is off kilter: (Oh, really now? Totally never suspected something like that throughout life.)

You usually forget to blink, you never eat, and it's not just your breasts that are made of silicone. (Actually, it would actually be quite useful if this one did not require sustenance.)

You know just enough about human emotions and motives to get a date with someone who is profoundly developmentally disabled, but only if they are also profoundly nearsighted.

Admittedly, an answer stating that this one is at least somewhat inhuman was expected.

This amuses me greatly.

Spoiler

Your score:   33 percent!  (22 correct out of 66)

redBlock.gif              
blackLine.gif
0 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100
ALIEN........................................INDUSTRIAL ROBOT.....................................ANDROID......HUMANOID......AVERAGE HUMAN......UBERHUMAN
This is BAD NEWS!

It means you are an INDUSTRIAL ROBOT!

Go back to Toyota immediately.

Yes, you have some human-like appendages, but they're in the wrong places.

You have slightly more human attributes than a hamster,
but let's face it: you're ugly and you reek of motor oil.

Oh hey, the quizzes! (Missing the aspie test and the personality disorder test, although I didn't link the aspie test. Then again, I didn't link the depression test either, that was you, Kaiger c; Then again, no big deal considering that this thread isn't about any of those... :P)

I got a 31 or 32%, if I'm remembering correctly. Industrial robot, reporting for duty. ^_^ 

• Like 1

Spoiler
Results for LD, Louis, Davies
October 24, 2016

Your score:   68 percent!  (45 correct out of 66)

redBlock.gif      
blackLine.gif
0 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100
ALIEN........................................INDUSTRIAL ROBOT.....................................ANDROID......HUMANOID......AVERAGE HUMAN......UBERHUMAN
This is DEPRESSING NEWS!

It means you are only a SUBHUMAN HUMANOID!

You look, sound, and smell like a human - especially smell -
but you have almost no clue about what makes people tick.

You might make a good toll collector or senator.

I don't get it, what is 'normal person' supposed to say. Are they aware of the ways to cheat robots and look human or do they go for the easiest option or should I choose the obvious most appropriate answer?

• 4 years later...